3.

shes made it all the way to friday. billie got home happy all her things were finally put away, and her furniture was finally built. she was slowly going insane coming home and repeatedly seeing a mess in her room.

she slips out of her school clothes and nakedly  jumps onto her puffy bedding. she quite enjoyed school that day. she's met dani's small friend group.

you would think popular kids stay in big friend groups but no, it was surprisingly not big to the point you would feel like you would end up having hyperhidrosis by the end of the day.

they all welcomed her to the friend group, that made her feel like moving was finally worth something. shes finally made friends.

all though she might not be hanging with them  frequently, dani hardly does. they all just go their own ways most of the time.

billie decides on binge watching her current favorite show after staring at the ceiling for a whole 10 minuets.

she doesn't even think her parents know she's home. they could just be at work?' billie thinks to herself

shes hears no noise, its been 3 hours into watching 'the fear of the walking dead' its become very silent.

her sister is at her after school program, her parents haven't called. shes fallen again, shes in a state of feeling alone.

she cant be alone, god knows what she would to do herself.

'they have your location, im sure they know you're okay and you made it home safe. calm down billie' the girl thinks as she lets out a small choked out sob. just staring at the screen of her computer.

she heres a faint knock on her window that soon gets opened. billie jumps quickly wiping her eyes.

she doesn't have clothes on but her bra and panties.

"yo- oh shit im sorry" its dani. "fuck," billie says after having her heart jump straight out her ass. she leans up on her bed waiting for dani to come to say something. she surely felt relieved it was just dani. "are you just gonna stand there? you look silly. you scared the living shit out of me" billie says giggly as she sees dani covering her eyes - out of respect of course.

"-oh i don't mind if you look, you've seen me naked before" billie continues but all dani can do is stay quiet and think

'when we weren't fully developed' respectfully.

" - but if you could, can you grab me that shirt next to you... and those shorts" billie says as she grabs the stuff thats getting tossed to her. she didn't really mind her top half, dani didn't seem like the type to judge. she only really had her bottom covered for obvious scars.

as high as dani is, she sure wont get the image of billies bare top out of her head, again respectfully but she has grown alright...

"so," dani says as she jumps next to billie on her comforter. "what are we watching?" the curly haired girl says as she gets under the duvet, dragging billie down to spoon her. billie lets out a giggly laugh, dried up tears on her cheeks visible enough for dani to notice.

"you okay?" she asks billie leaning up. "yeah yeah im okay, its just the show, we are watching 'fear of the walking dead' today" she says and sends a fake smile. "do you wanna snack? i have chips under the bed. plus you look a little uhh high, you could use a little snack." she continues making dani laugh.

"lets snack".

...

it was around 9:30 when billie woke up to Dani no longer holding her. they both had fallen asleep.