6.

masturbation

billie.

Growing up, i always dreamed of finding myself a prince charming. you know, finding myself a man, well dressed, caring and loving. anything a woman could want from a man.

my thoughts never traced back to a woman.

and im still growing - i don't need to completely figure myself out right this moment.

but there is something, or some one... recently i've intrigued myself with the beauty of women, my preference of those who dress more masculine, regardless of their style, it didnt add up to a guy... at least not who i was thinking of.

this thought process all goes back to the one girl who knows me best, and who i best describe in this situation... dani.

her continuous history with women right now and in the past... its not something i should be messing with

and for the almost 3 weeks i have been here, we were constantly hanging out, being slightly touchy...

she could be doing it with other girls, i could be delusional thinking she is only like this with me, but she makes me feel thing i never have before,

we facetime even when we can literally crawl into eachothers room.

its the small moments i share with her that makes me feel things i shouldn't.

like yesterday, when i went over, she had been complaining that she has deep eye bags she so badly wants  to hide. she insisted on me showing her what makeup could hide it best,

we headed to the make up store to find a shade of concealer that matched her and got other small things. "what mascara do you use? your lashes are long as fuck i need what you use." dani tells me making me flutter my lashes at her jokingly "ill show you cmon daniel" " ay watch it bobby" 

my memory jogged back to reality, my breath heavied  for a moment realizing what i was about to do.

i slowly undress myself, making sure my door is locked, then going to laying myself on the bed.

its past 8:00 so its dark out, the only thing im truly worried of is that dani could easily crawl into my room at any moment. catching me doing something i shouldn't be.

too late to check, i need to do this'  never felt this desperate for something.

i've never touched myself like this, to know the reason i am hurts, i hate to admit it, but i know feeling this way for someone who fucks other girls is just gonna hurt me in the end.

'i cant feel this for her' is all that is running through my head.

once we had gotten back home from the store we went straight to her room.

she immediately grabs me and pulls me onto her lap to make me cover her 'said bags.

i felt my heat land on her thigh, holding me roughly, yet so gentle - she makes me feel things i never have. and god she is really pretty, she always has been.

i felt her hands go up my thigh, slowly. not going too far up my skirt, just beneath the hem of it.

i couldn't let her see my scars.

as i continued thinking of yesterday, i slid my hand into my pantie, where i feel needs the most friction. i was wet, i never felt such a mess of myself.

i slowly slide my middle finger into the slit of my pussy feeling the juices of my wetness cover my finger. i drag it onto my clit - no experience doing this i rub soft circles on my clit, feeling a sensation go through me