19.

there was two more days till graduation,
big step for all of the senior class.

for dani, there was one things that could potentially jeopardize her getting that diploma.

and that was into getting in another fight, reasonably with non other then kevin.

billie told dani what had happened that day she went to see him; around the same time dani was fucking someone else.

she of course wasn't no where near happy at the fact that billie went to see... him, but there was no blame on billies part. dani did hurt her first after all.

though, when billie told her everything and all the degrading words that kev told her completely set her off - she wasn't planning on doing anything until after graduation, she still wanted her hands on that diploma.

but there was an agonizing urge to just... put him in his place again?  as she would say.

"i thought you said he was leaving the 21st?" dani asks, looking behind billie and the lockers
towards Kevins direction.

he was with elijah and the rest of his group and 'new bitch he has to pick on' dani couldn't help but feel her anger slowly build up just to burst out.

how do dicks like him always get their way is a question we will never understand!

"yeah- i don't know... i guess he lied. lets go?" billie nervously whispered out before shutting her locker, making dani snap back into reality as she had zoned out for a split second.

"yeah..." she had a bad feeling something was going to happen, god her instincts were amazing.

they both were hand in hand with walking outside to the parking lot. dani holding the girls bag as just the ush.

a sudden group of loud laughters coming from behind.

"billie with the tiny pussy." one boy cackles out. "put those pretty lips around my dick next, fuck kev" then elijah says dapping his friend Eduardo up.

looks like they havent learned a god damn thing.

"fucks your problem esé" dani's never turned around so quick. elijah's friends slowly move being taken aback as they see dani pushing him up into the wall by the neck.

the lunch chaos, obviously, quickly forming a ring around them.

"dani its oka-" billies says as her eyes start forming beads of tears as she tries to stop dani from getting into any trouble.

"-nah, ima teach this lil bitch how to respect a woman" dani speaks intently, laughing in his face.

"yo- i dont want no problems" ha. "you already made some foo." the crowd was cheering dani on while taking their phones out to presumably record.

billies tears running down her redden cheeks. "listen bitch. i want you to tell me who the fuck was telling you all this bull shit" her stern voice was nearly making him give in.

though it seemed like she always knew who was making this all up, she'd rather hear it come from him then accidentally go for someone else if she didn't assume right.

"im not telling you sh-", he started to regret his choice once he saw and felt dani's fist come in contact with his cheek and nose, immediately bleeding from the impact.

his wincing blaring loudly, the crowd in pure shock.

security was nowhere in sight for that moment.
"fuc- fine." it took him one hit to say something.

"some dude was telling us that your bi-" he knew dani wasnt one to mess with, not right now. "that, your girlfriend had the best, tightest pussy and sucked him off when she had went over to his house that day..." he simply turnt his head, not facing dani as he was speaking to her.