8.

for the rest of the week, after dani felt billie, seeing each other was becoming rare again... for billie at least, because she felt regret knowing dani's relation with other girls and so her conclusion was ghosting again.

but before that, she had spent some time getting dani in trouble for the purple hickeys that she had left on her neck and visible chest, but all dani did in that moment was just teasing her.

both their mothers were slowly catching on is what is worse

after the two days of discipline, she slowly rejected the offer of car rides and declining dani's phone calls; though they lived right next to eachother and have classes with eachother.

shes well aware that dani still fucks mariana and this other girl that she has a class with in ap gov.

and yeah sure she cant control what she does with people, what happened between them was only a one time thing anyway, so she just decided on it being the first and last time it were to happen.

it's now thursday. it was lunch time and billie was sitting alone on the bench by their library that leads to the parking lot

she was in her own world, mindlessly drawing in her sketch book, listening to music. it was pretty warm out so a simple sundress was the direction she chose.

"hi- uh, billie right?" a guy says approaching her

it was the new kid Kevin, him and billie have 3 classes together. she had noticed him and was put to help him out a bit.

she found him quite cute, besides that she did want to talk to him to become friends since she was in that place for a small time not far back.

"yeah, hi, Kevin right?" she asks looking up from her book closing it. "yeah. uhh- this is weird but would you wanna go get lunch right now? i wanna get to know you and make friends so..? its on me?" he speaks with a small laugh and hesitation to his own actions.

who does he think he is? thinking he can bag such a pretty girl like billie?

it probably wasn't his intent, at least not now.

"im down, i don't have a car though...?" she responds with a smile.

"if you trust me... we can go in mine, just you would have to show me around since i am kinda new here" he truthfully says with a jokingly smirks.

billie lets out a giggle "i am too but i can get you somewhere"she says getting up and grabbing her bag, flattening the flow of her dress, heading toward the the parking lot.

"so are you gonna come?" she says, looking behind her shoulder. he lets out a stifled laugh, and catches up to her, completely admiring her body and beauty - and that smile that drives you crazy.

and her ass fore surely.

•••

before school had ended. dani went to billies last period, finding her talking to new boy in the class they all have together,

and billie was still ignoring her as expected, but she was most certainly very smiley after lunch.

dani already has a careless reason not to like this boy. he could be the reason billie is ignoring her...?

"who's he?" dani says as she catches billie of guard, who was laughing presumably at a joke the Kevin guy said. "uh- hi." billie says as her smile drops into a an awkward one.

"this- he is my friend. he's new" the short girl says smiling, nodding at Kevin. "sup, im kevin, you are?" the boy says trying to dap up dani. she decides to accept it and not be rude "dani. - can i take you home?" she says then facing billie.