17.

"last full day here." billie sighs out tracing along dani's tattoo's.

the breeze swaying the curtain, both laying on their shared bed feeling the breeze hitting their skin.

things were feeling calm and decent, billie loved days like this where dani playing with her hair, and she is laying in between dani's legs.. "i know. shit has been amazing" dani replies with a smile.

"mmm... i never got to give you, you're other little gift, ever since..." billie says scrambling herself up, and quickly grabbing the gifts out her luggage. "i got you these cute jerseys." she says squealing tossing the shirts up to dani.

2 jerseys of her favorite basketball team, the lakers.

"jeez thank you baby. i love them" dani giggles squeezing billie sides. "and these two little bracelets i got at this one little shop" the girl says in a giddy tone, putting the bracelet on dani's wrist.

"thank you so much princess, i love them so much. i love you." the tall girl adds, staring into billies eyes, before pulling her in and kissing her making her squeal.

"i love you too, you're welcome" billie could never deny how much it warms her heart, every time dani say she loves her; like dani loves billie.

"do you wanna go shopping? ill ask my parents for the car?" dani asks while rubbing on billies sides.

"yes yes, ill ask for money right now-" the girl says scrambling herself up before getting pulled back down by dani . "-no." "no?" "its fine ill pay for you. you dont have to worry about a single price tag okay?" dani adds.

"what? are you crazy?" billie says, raising an eye to dani. "yes i am cmon lets go." dani laughs out, pulling billie and herself up.

"pa? can we go to the shopping place thats around here?" dani asks her father "sure mija, you girls need money?" he replies pulling his wallet out "nah we're good i got some-" "drug money isn't having money daniel-" dario pitches, giving her low eyes.

she cuts him off before he could continue, in hopes billie didnt catch anything; and her wish was wrong "-alright we are gonna go" dani awkwardly says looking in between her dad and billie; who was now glaring at her.

she grabs the keys and both head out, silent enough for dani to know that billies demeanor has now changed. "drug money huh?" billie starts, looking anywhere else but at dani. tapping her leg to try to ignore the elephant in the room.

"could we talk about this later? lets just go and have fun before we leave tomorrow" the tall girl responds, reaching for billies hand. billie doesn't reciprocate the gesture, she just simply nods and slightly rolls her eyes.

"princess. cmon, dont let this ruin your mood." dani knew that if billie ever found out about her dealing, billie was probably going to hate her, considering the fact that billie hated drugs, at least the people who sold them.

she could care less for dani smoking marijuana as long as she didn't do anything worse; dani knew billie was going to be at least a little upset with her dealing.

"cheer up just till after okay? ill get you some cinnamon rolls i know you love those" dani says, thats when billie breaks into a smile making dani laugh.

"theres that smile i love, cmon lets go. play some music."  dani knows how much billie loves her cinnamon rolls.

-

"look at these skirts i found. wha't you think?" its almost the 4th bag dani is about to carry, not to mention her own bags from the shoe store.