4.

Dani

mom has invited billie and her family over for a carne asada in the yard.

but god billies truly changed. still her same shy, bubbly self

but gets crazy... like crazy and she is for sure gonna lose it when she finds out i sell ...

story for another time but i gotta make money someway.

me and billies disconnection all started when i got my first "girlfriend"... middle school stuff of course. i became distant and didn't go visit her anymore. it was me. dumb reason but it was still my fault.

i was an asshole i'll admit.

im sat on the window seal, thinking of alot of things, hearing the chattering of the kids playing outside, the neighbors dog barking, leaves swaying against each other.

a knocks irrupts me in my thoughts.
"hi... you weren't outside so i decided to come say hi myself. even tho i could just crawl in here" billie chuckles out, making her way into the room

we had seen eachother this same morning, since she found me drunk last night... my dumbass wasn't thinking for a goddamn second.

"hi, come in. sorry i was just out of it right now." i say getting up to hug her. her scent can alway find a way to bring me joy and breeze of nostalgia, the best feeling ever.

"you look beautiful" i tell her as she sits herself on my bed. she truly blows my mind everytime. the way her body is, her face, her lips, everything.

shes wearing a green long sleeve, and her beated converse.

shes perfect.

her cheeks redden as i continue to look at her.

"thank you really...stop looking at me" billies cutely says looking down. "fine as right as i am, ill stop teasing you." i say sitting "do you wanna lay down and watch a movie? ill go get us some tacos?" i ask her putting my hair into a bun.

"yes that sounds good, can you get me two please?" billie says

i nod quickly going downstairs to the yard. "hi guys, sorry i didnt come down to say hi" i tell billies parents. "oh no worries hi hon" the two parents tell me as they get up to hug me.

"adonde ta tu amiga la billie?" dad tells me i say go to the grill, "shes upstairs im getting us food." i respond "cuantas" he asks "five for me and 3 on. separate plate" you always have to put an extra because you never know. especially with her.

as i grab our food and put the toppings on the tacos i get our drinks and head back upstairs.

i see billie laying on her stomach, stopping my tracks at the door. my eyes were tracing up her legs till i quickly move my eyes to the corner of the room, kicking the door to bring in the food. i shake my head to get rid of any thought,

i shouldn't see her in that way...i cant.

"uhh i got you 3 tacos because its you, you always end up stealing my shit." i jokingly tell her as i give her, her food. "thank you," she says with a giggly smile "what are we gonna watch?" she asks "you can choose" i tell her throwing her the control

"do you mind me borrowing a pair of sweats? im getting uncomfortable with the fabric of this skirt. i could just get some but i am not about to cross" billie asks scratching her upper thighs "yeah sure help yourself in the closet."

i say turning around for a few minuets, after getting my queue to see, her in one of my biggest sweats "these are really comfortable, and pretty big, do these even fit you?" she says with big laugh.

god i love that laugh.

"they are a bit loose but i make them work, you can keep em." i tell her sitting next to her on my bed.

soon we ate and cuddled up after, till the near of midnight.

billies fallen asleep on me mid movie. our parents still in the yard talking loudly, laughing, and the kids are in the living room, asleep most likely.

my phone dings, a message.

of course it's mariana.
'can we talk? im sorry for acting like this i really am. i just want to show you how much i want you'

i slowly read the message from how heavy my eyes were, surprisingly not because i was high, more just tired.

shes acting as if shes the only girl i fuck with. self centered as bitch, seriously.

she's calling...

decline

ring

decline

ring

decline

ring-

she rings again, this time i decided to answer

"dani stop declin-"  she yell before i cut her off "stop fucking calling me bro. im gonna stop selling to your ass if you dont leave me alone" i lowly shout at my phone, i hear shuffling meaning i must have slightly waken billie up.

"is everything okay?" i woke her up. "hi bonita. yes everything is okay sorry for waking you up, go back to sleep yeah?" i tell her as she tiredly rubs her eyes

i hang the phone up hearing mariana shout and scream while i speak to billie.

"what time is it?" she asks "bout to be one. our parents are still outside." i say "oh okay, do you want me to go back to my room? i can- i dont mind. i dont wanna take your space up?" she cutely rambles leaning herself up.

"no princess, you can stay i dont mind." i reassure her. "okay thank you, can you come and lay back down please?" she says with a shy smile. "of course."

one thing about billie, she gets very clingy, not annoying clingy, but a good clingy and i love that she feels comfortable and safe with me.

i would seriously do anything for her.