15.

'you give me butterflies, i might puke.

you mother fucker you're to easy to love, my momma even likes you too' rainbow- jesse

Thursday - day 1 •Yosemite

"wake up, up, up, the beautiful ladies of this house." dario says yelling in the hall way waking the girls up.

its 7:00 am "im up" dani groans, stretching her body.

she gets herself ready, loading the rest of the basics into the car. she was prepared to knock out on the drive to their airbnb.

she positions herself, comfortably laying her head on the window, and a neck pillow wrapped around her neck to not wake up sore.

the car was heating up and they were still waiting on billies parents to finishes loading the rest of their needs.

"ama... can me and jayjay stay in one car and dani and billie in the other?" natalie says before getting in the car, dani has never gotten up so quick. "yeah let me go talk to mari-" ana tried to say before dani interrupted her.

"no." she quickly perks. making everyone face her stupidly. "aye dani... whats the problem now" ana says giving her a questioned stare, with one hand on the hip.

you know you've annoyed someone when your latina mother has the one hand on her hip.

"just cause... you can just tell jadyn to come in her if she wants..." she says, all scrambled but quickly puts on her headphones to ignore whatever else anyone had to say.

"aye esta niña... que voy aser con ella" ana says shaking her head walking to billies parents car.

"hey, the girls wanna sit together, they can sit in the car with us while we get there" ana says crossing her arms looking at marie and freddie.

"yes mommy please" jadyn pleads dragging out her please "yes yes of course go have fun," the parents laugh, seeing her bring her ipad and bag along with her to the other car.

billie is laying against the window, sending a smile to ana, "does dani wanna come sit with billie?" Freddie asks making marie question too.

"no." billie quickly says, and just like dani, she draws the attention to herself. "mmm.. whats up with you two? my daughter said the same thing can you believe it..." ana teasingly says

"billie that was rude" marie says looking at billie, who sends her a weak smile.

"alright guys before traffic accumulates lets get going. uh fred, dario said to just follow him and to call if you get lost." ana says before going to her car. "gotcha" he start the engine, both cars hit the road.

before marie and freddie fell into their own conversation, she butted in to billie on whats been up "why were you saying no to dani?" she asks billie, both her parents were looking at her, dad through the rear view mirror.

"nothing just a small argument... we'll talk it out later" 'or not...' she thinks to herself after she spoke.

"mmm you girls better, its her birthday tomorrow we need to have fun..." her old man says chuckling before playing music.