10.

"yo D, there goes your girl billie- BILLIE!" darius tells dani who was leaning on her car.

she quickly turns her head when she heard him yell out billies name, who garnered their attention sending them a smile while walking elsewhere with kevin.

"d- what the fuck bro..." dani says smacking darius's chest, making the whole group laugh - but mariana... who everyone still wonders why she still hangs with them.

which, oh yeah, they made up by the way.

dani and the group were out smoking in her car, since it was lunch and had an hour to spare.

who knew why mariana was following her...

"darius dont say stupid shit like that, dani is too good for billie" mariana puffs, roughly chewing on her gum.

but everyone seemed to disagree with her statement "nah i think billie is good for dani, shes so bad - d i might take her if you dont make her yours already." one of dani's friend, alyssa, says. "yeah she bad as fuck." darius continues, everyone else humming.

mariana rolls her eyes and gets up to sit on dani's lap. "yo- okay get off me" dani says pushing her off with a laugh, it obviously embarrassed her.

"we know you like her d. look at you, you smile everytime you get a text or call from her, or see her" alyssa says hyping dani up, poking her sides and teasing.

"you are getting so cheesy. never seen that from community dick daniela" one of her other friends say, making dani smack him jokingly. "chill chill. yeah shes cute i'll admit. relationship...? i dont know, im gonna fuck up i know it." she says scratching her neck.

"hey, you are seriously one of the nicest people i know, besides the fact that you like to fight anyone that tries to get in your way, other than that - i know you would do anything for her.

and there is no way she doesn't like you... especially from what you have told m-" alyssa tries to finish off till dani stops her.

"woa- okay okay lets stop." she says laughing and making everyone question her with teasing eyes.

they all laughed, but mariana, she was completely over the whole conversation, so she just grabbed her stuff and stomped away.

her dramatic exit just caused more laughter to abrupt and continue, no one is as desperate as her to hear the words 'i love you' come out of dani.

"oh i know she's pissed." darius says laughing and coughing along with the everyone. "you have every girl falling left to right for you. what are you taking?" alyssa continues jokingly checking herself out.

"i dont know, but billie man... fuck she's killing me good." she admits, with thought and laughter.

its like billie was everywhere she went, always on her mind.

...

it's crazy to believe, how one person can have you feeling many things, unpredictable things you haven't experienced in many months to years...?

billie makes dani feel those things, she hasn't had that spark, or connection with anyone in so long till she reconnected with billie, and as much as she try's her hardest to deny that as being the truth...

she fails almost every time,

"billie sweet heart, dani dropped you off some flowers, she had to run so she told me to give them to you." marie shouts to billie, who is upstairs with kevin.