18.

regardless of how dani liked how things were.

she constantly reminded herself that this wasn't a one person relationship thing. she had to think about what billie wanted as well.

after all, she was still so madly in love with billie, it was only right to ask her the question.

it was only a week after their trip, they arrived just in time for their school finals to begin. they were only 3 more weeks away from graduating highschool.

coming back was a surprise for dani, she got home seeing her father's birthday gift.

black cat with the brightest yellow eyes.

she was always a dog person but it was needless to say that she got extremely attached to the cat, she named her La Pantera  de Athena - The Panther Of Athena.

long name yes, dani's imagination was a great extent and it sounded proper. athena  or pantera would do just as fine short, just it won't be short on her collar.

its now a bright, sunny, wednesday afternoon.

after school got out, dani dropped billie off home and headed downtown to her local florista.

grabbing billies favorites. a bouquet of pink dahlias, lavender buds, and white tulips peaking out the silk wrapping.

'the things i do for this woman' dani sighs to herself, with a big smile plastered on her face.

only if you could see her red cheeks, she would remind you of a 12 year old girl - kicking her feet up and down, cheesing over the popular boy who complimented her outfit during passing period.

yeah, she is definitely going to ask billie soon.

"can i know where we are going?" billie asks dani through the phone, she told her to get ready because she was gonna swing by to take her out.

just a simple "hangout".

"im gonna take you to go eat at that sandwich shop we saw that day we went to the beach and eat it while we watch the waves. does that sound good?" dani responds to her questions.

that soon was possibly today.

her last relationship, merely ended on behalf of her action. the constant arguing and fuck ups she did, all because of her alcoholism. her and her ex lover constantly cheating on each other,

constantly trying to convince each other that they were meant to be.

dani was always so drunk, to even remember how many times her ex lover cheated on her. dani, surprisingly was moral enough to not cheat, but once she found out she was getting cheated on, she couldn't help but do it too.

they mutually ended the relationship due to its toxiness, but it was also during the time dani was going to admit into the 30 day sobriety program.

she now, is needless to say, glowing, happy, content.

her determination was still the same, just a new kind of love, and she was willing to do anything to be better than she was in her last relationship.