Introduction

I was perfect. I didn't fear anybody or anything. I was protect by my parents, my friends, my family, my boyfriend, or it's what I thought...

All started when I began high school. My first friend was Ashley, a blond girl, really short with a big heart. She learned me how it worked in school and she introduced me to a lot and a lot of people, maybe too much. Because of her, everybody began to love me. I had the perfect life. Ashley began to be my best friend forever! I spent all of my secondary 1,2,3 and 4 with her. She was there for me and I couldn't imagine my life without her. My parents are rich so my life had no mistakes. I was happy. Just happy. I loved my friends, my life, my body, my mind, everything.

One day, I went to my boyfriend's house for the night. His parents were not there for the weekend and we were alone. At the moment that I enter in his house, he took me in his arms and he started to kiss me intensively. I just enjoyed the moment without saying one word. He started to kiss me everywhere and to push me on the walls. I said to him to calm down a little bit, but he didn't stop. I came to his house only to talk and pass good time with him, but actually, it was not his intentions... He abused of me and he filmed it. He cheated on me and I was really not waiting this. He was not same boy that I knew, or that I thought I knew.

The next day, I broke up with him but he didn't accept it... He really thought that I will stay with him after what he did to me... He is not sensible at all. He didn't understand how I felt after what he did me. He started to show his video to all of his friends and he posted it on Facebook. My reputation was completely destroyed. Nobody wanted to be my friend anymore because Will said that all was my fault. That I wanted him to abuse of me! He modified the video to make me look more stupid and more like the character he created of me. Everybody laughed of me without knowing the true version of this even.

And now, I am the bad girl who abuse of William Frame and I am lonely, everyday. Even Ashley trusted Will. Even my parents started to go away from me! Nobody loved me! Nobody. The only that was there for me is my sister Amy who always supported me.

Now it's finish and I will never forget this part of my life.