Chapter 10

I began to walk trough him. What was special is that he smiled me and seriously, I think that maybe he will forgive me or maybe he did. The music that was playing is The Night is Still Young from Nicki Minaj. It's a really nice song which you can dance on it. My walk was determinate, I wanted to arrive to my goal.

-Come outside Han, Said Justin

-Why is it? The party is inside and it's too late for this. What do you want? I said

-Why not? I want to apologize and I thought about a little walk in the woods could be nice...

-Yeah, but do you know well your woods because it seems like it has no lights in that.

-Hannah, I know my forest more than everyone and I can swear you that you see well in this even if we don't have lights.

-Ok, but I will get my cellphone for the flashlight.

-No Han, it will ruin the moment and I said that we can see in the woods. Justin said

-Ok...

I'm really not sure about him, like I said, I don't really trust him... Ok, for one time I need to stop asking myself questions and I will go toward my goal! I need his explications! I had a bad beginning of year but I think that I can go trough this and let the shit in the past.

We began to walk in the woods. It's really an enormous forest. All of the trees are moving pretty fast because of the wind. It's really difficult to see because it's 8:30 p.m. We walked for 10 minutes and after, Justin began to talk.

-Hannah, I know that you didn't do what everybody say... You are a nice girl and I never really trusted William. I bullied you a lot and I really need to apologize. I only did that to be popular and not to finish like you... Sorry.

I don't know why, but I believe him. I know that this is maybe really ridiculous with all the things that he did me but you know, I believe in the second chance. I think that maybe he needs one because I always saw a little bit of mercy in his eyes. Maybe I need to forgive everybody. Even my parents and my sister... Amy. No I can't, they left me another time freaking alone so this is clearly impossible.

-Justin, I understand but everybody is always telling me the same thing... Because they all wanted to be popular. Can I really trust you?

-You can, but this is your choice... He said

I don't know what to do. I don't believe how I can hate him and appreciate him in the same time. He is.. Fucktop... But he always counted for me. Before. Yeah, before.

I never told you the story between Justin and I? I don't think so. Ok, since the first day of secondary 1, when I met Ashley, I had a crush on him. It was the popular boy, like today, who had every girl that he wanted. When I began to be really more popular, I was able to be his friend. One day, he told me that he loved me so, I told him to. We started a relationship between us. Everybody liked the idea so, we were together for 1 year. He fooled me with Dina, one of the ancient bitch. After that I discovered it, he wanted to apologize and regain our relation but I said no. Dina changed school in secondary 2 because of this. I never heard of her another time. After that, I began to be with William and after, you know the story... It's what happened between us and seriously, I think that he forgot this for a long time ago. I will never forget it.

I received a text from Amy. "Hey big sister, how is it going? We are really happy here and I hope that you are to where you are. "

She is really sending me this shit!? I don't think that they are realizing what they are doing to me! Seriously, I don't believe it! She is really. Grrr. I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

-Justin...

No answer.

-Justin? Justin?

He was gone. He left me alone in this freaking forest and I don't know how to get out. No, no, he can't be gone. He is here, it's sure. He couldn't go away in 2 seconds. Except if he planned it... Maybe I was only invited here for this. It was a plan against me. Maybe, oh my god...!! It's the freaking plan that Ashley planned with Jacob but he quitted after... So, he knew about this and he took me here! He knew it! I can't believe it, not from him! So, he knew that from the beginning! He is, no seriously, he is freaking against me for the first time that we met. Shit. It's why he insisted for me to come here. No, no, Shit! I will not do too much ideas because maybe he didn't know that but, I'm sure that he did! Grrr...

I saw nothing, it was more than dark. I tried to call Cassy but I didn't have any connections. I began to walk and screamed "Help" but nobody was there. It was now 9:15. I ran my life, screaming and screaming. Suddenly, I stumbled on a tree root and I knocked my head on a rock. I was bleeding really bleeding. I had blood on my head and on all of my body. I cried, cried my life another time. I screamed, screamed without any answers. I wanted to die. How does my life can be that bad! I fainted, on the ground. My eyes closed but the tears falling. The blood stayed in me. I didn't move.

I will never forget what they did to me, now the half dead, in the forest, alone. NEVER.