Chapter 3

For the rest of the day, nothing had change. Everybody were laughing of me but I stopped to care about it, or I did like I don't care about it. Ashley didn't talk to me once and now, I am waiting for the answer of Jacob. It is 3:15 and the school is finishing in 40 minutes. I am in geography and it's really boring! I understand nothing at all because everyone is talking and you can't have a teacher like this. Mr. Hooligan is the worst teacher in the world! He is really big and you know, he is discuting. He has freaking yellow teeth and grey hair. I need to mention that he is only 45 years old... I think that I hate him more than he hates me!

Finally, the bell rang. Everybody set up and quit the class really fast. Seriously, it was the worst first day of school that I ever had.

I was puting my coat on, at my locker, and I saw Jacob coming to me. I started to be a little bit anxious because I hoped that he will trust me...

-Hi, I said

-Hi

- so?

-I, hum, I don't know...

-You don't know?

-Yes, I don't know, he said

It has a big big akward moment! Nobody were talking like what the fuck is happening...!?? But you know, I can't accept the fact that he doesn't know...

-Why? Why you don't know?

-Because, your way to tell the story looks really... You know true. But, it has a video that prove that Justin, John, Marc and everybody is right. So, I don't know how you could prove me that you are telling the truth but if you have a way to prove me, I will be on your side. But for the moment, I'm on no side.

OK, this was freaking akward... He wants me to prove him but I have no way to prove him...

-But what do you want me to show you? William modified the video and I have no access to the true video... What do you want me to do? If my word is not enough for you, maybe you are just not trusting me...

-I could trust you but I need a proof! Ok, I need to go, bye

-Bye...

He is freaking not trusting me.

Tonight, I went to Ashley's house to talk to her and it was really strange... She answered my questions without asking me to leave. I think that she trustes me but she doesn't want to look like the loser who talk with Hannah Fields.

I knocked on the door. Her mother, Elizabeth, answered me. She closed the door really fast at the moment that she saw me. I knocked another time but she did the same thing...

-Mrs. Grand please! I need to talk to Ashley!

She oppened the door.

-Ashley don't want to have a talk with you. Can you please return to your house and stop near my daughter!

-Mrs. Grand! I need to talk to her! Nobody freaking understand me! I did nothing!

-Mommy! Let Hannah enter!, said Ashley