Chapter 7

This morning, I received another text from this anonymous person. It said: "You really think that he loves you, bitch". For the first time, I didn't take this message seriously. I know that he loves me and I will not care about those texts anymore. My life really changed and I began to get through this pass. This morning, I put a cute dress with high heels. I know, it's a little bit too pretty for school but I want to be beautiful, especially for Jacob. I think that it's the first morning that I have the smile after what happened. Maybe my life is going to change. Smile Hannah, smile.

Another time, Jacob arrived exactly at 8:00. He is extremely punctual and this is absolutely perfect. He was wearing black shorts with a white T-shirt. Seriously, he was more than sexy. He knocked at the door and at the moment that I opened the door, he hugged me for like 30 seconds. His way to put his arms around my body is extremely sensual. He his more than comfortable and oh my gosh, he makes me fall down. For one time, I feel important for somebody. It's crazy how I can love him!

-Hi babe, he said

-Hi, I whispered in his ear.

With Jacob, I want to start by know him a little bit more. I don't want the things to go fast like with William, I don't want the same thing to happen. The way that he looks at me, oh my gosh. I'm certainly in love with him.

-So, are you ready for school?

-Yes, I'm more than ready, I said

He stopped his hug and he took my hand, opened me the door of his car and kissed my cheek. His lips are the perfect size. He is a real gentleman. Ok, Hannah, stop to do fantasy about him.

-Jacob, I never met a boy who is that nice with me and that gentleman. I really love you and I don't know if you will understand but I want to go step by step with you. With William, we started to kiss the first day and after one week I was not virgin anymore. The things were too fast and I will like to learn more about you before. I don't know if you are ok with that because seriously I think that it could really work between us and I think that it's one of the steps that we need to pass before start the true love actions, know each other.

-I'm perfectly ok with that but one condition, I want to give you hugs. I could not passed myself of this.

-Yeah, this you can bae, I said

-All right!

10 minutes after, we arrived to school. Since the first day of school, everybody began to calm down a little bit on me and they all started to think about something else. It's a little relief because now, I know that I will be able to walk in the corridors without having any insults or people that looks at me like I am a slut.

I got out of the car and I gave a big hug to Jacob. Everybody looked at us like "what the hell?". Justin came over.

-Jack, what the fuck are you doing?!

-I'm hugging my girlfriend, why?

-Oh my gosh, Jacob! Hannah Fields is your freaking girlfriend! Hahahaha

-Do you have any problems with that?

-Yes, you are meeting the school's bitch. I thought that you were a little more smart than that. You want her to abuse of you? Are you serious? Hahahaha you're really funny.

-Justin, if you have problems with this you can keep them for you. Nobody cares about your problems. Have a good day, Jacob said

-Euh... Ha ha ha, Justin said sarcastically

Jacob and I walked in the corridors with confidence. I think that for the first time of my life it's not awkward for me. It's great to have another time this feeling in my life. I saw Cassy at her locker.