Chapter 11

I woke up in the woods. My head hurt really strongly. All of my pretty dress was of blood and my hair were undone. I tried to stand up but my leg was too hurting. I was really headless. I had no more voice because I screamed all yesterday night. Alone in the forest, nobody took the time to find me, even Jacob and Cassy. No, wait a minute, not Jacob but Cassy. It's what he always wanted and now, he has what he wants.

I think that they all not understand that I enough hurt last year with what they've done to me. These people are crazy! They could be arrested because of this but no, they would never be. Another time, it's going to be my freaking fault of shit! I need to find a way out of here. I took my phone but I didn't have connection. I crawled on the ground to find any source of connection. 10 metres away, I had one bar. I was able to receive some of my messages. I had 5 from Cassy and, whoa, what? 11 from Jacob.

Cassy's texts:

1. Hannah, I'm worrying, where are you? You left the party or you're hiding from everyone in this big big or enormous house? Call me please.

2. Hannah, hey! Call me!

3. Oh my gosh Hannah, where are you freaking shit!??? Call me right now!

4. Shit, are you mad or hurting! Call me!

And, it's continue like that. Jacob send me the same messages but with babe at the place of Hannah. Maybe he didn't know it because, he wouldn't sand me those texts and, and, he would not worried about me. I don't know and I DON'T WANT TO KNOW! I began to write my message but I lost the connection. I had no choice but to crawl the more that I could. After 5 minutes, I was exhausted. I had no more energy and all of my body was hurting. I passed at two centimetres to fall asleep, but I didn't. I needed to get out of there, and really fast because I was really not feeling good, and I could faint at any time. I was hungry, I needed water, hugs, a new life, but nobody understand that. I continue to crawl, exhausted of my life. I finally saw a little bit of light between some trees. I screamed with the rest of voice that I had. Then, 30 seconds after, I heard some steps but I was sprawled on the ground.

-Hey little bitch, what are you doing here? Wake up! A masculine voice talked

At the beginning, I was too sleepy to realize who it was, but after I found out, it was Greg.

-Greg? What are you doing here? Help me! I said

-Why I would help you? It's MY plan to let you here. Justin was only an accessory, my way to bring you in the woods. Everybody knew what I would do last night, except you and your little friends.

-But,but, you were not talking with Cassy for all night? I asked

-Distraction. I didn't want her to be with you so, I occupied her.

-You are such a motherfucker! I hate you! And what are you going to do now!?

I was sprawled on the ground, waiting for his answer. I can't believe it! The freaking boy that was with Cassy, Greg! I was sure that it was the idea of Justin... Now, I understand that everybody play in my back and I never realized it! I can trust nobody. I thought that I was climbing on the wall of popularity, but I'm only falling down and down. I will never get up and I will only continue to fall. My nice life is more than over! I have no more hope, chance or even a little bit of support.

He had the big malicious smile on the face, looking at me like I am an object with no value at all.

-I hesitate, whether I leave you here and I go take care of your beautiful Jacob or, I leave you here and I torture you. What do you want me to choose? You or your little boyfriend?

I will not let Jacob hurt for me, even if I hurt enough, he doesn't deserve this. He his an amazing boy, who doesn't deserve at all to be with me, a girl with problems. I don't want to let him go because I love him, but I need to. He needs to live his life without me, without problems. He needs to.

-I will never let Jacob hurt for me! Choose me, and finish what you want to do! I am not here because I want it. I am here because it's my fate!

-Oh little bitch, keep calm. Are you really confess that you have a bad fate? Look at how you are courageous! I didn't thought that you would choose this option but like I said, it's your choice, slut.

-Oh yes, I'm sure and shut the fuck up! You were not waiting for that because YOU, are a motherfucker who only think about himself! I said

I began to sit on my butt but my leg stilled hurting.

-Don't try to hurt me little shit, I am better than you, and seriously it's really normal. You're just, just nothing. NOTHING, NOTHING! Hahahahhah. He laughed

-STOP!

It was really difficult to try to do the strong one. I didn't want to show him my fear because it could give him another reason to torture me.

Suddenly, I saw a big tree branch. It was like 1 metre and it was really thick. I could use it to hurt him pretty fast and strongly. When he turned his head, I took discreetly the branch, and with all of my power, I hit him on the leg and after, on the head. He tried to stop me, but he was too headless and he didn't have any strength. I stood up.

-Now, do you really think that I am harmless? I said

-Shut up bitch! ARGGGGG. He said

I began to run. He screamed my name but he was incapable to move. I had 5 minutes to run the farrest that I could before he woke up but it was extremely difficult because of my leg. I was scared that he stood up and came after me. I looked everywhere, stressed that he came back. Then, I fell on the ground and I couldn't move a lot. I decided to hide behind an enormous tree because I couldn't run anymore.. I was scared, really scared. I prayed for him to not find me, but this tall boy is malignant. Just pray Hannah, just pray.

I will never forget this moment, when I panicted my life.