chapter 4

I tought about this anonymous text all the night. I don't think that it's William because he left school and I don't think that he thinks about this anymore. Maybe it's him maybe it's not. I went in the shower but when I got out, my parents and Amy were gone. I tried to text them but nobody answered me. I went in the kitchen and I saw a note:

"We left for the week in Toronto, have a good week, Amy -xx"

Are you serious? They left me here alone for all summer and now, they are leaving me for one freaking week! How can they... Oh my gosh! Now, I have no way to go at school and Christina didn't even think about it! I HATE her! Yes, my dad is not that bad with me but he is not really talking to me so, how can I know?

I texted Cassy to see if she could bring me to school tommorow morning.

"Cassy, can you bring me at school tommorow and maybe all of the week? My parents and Amy left to Toronto for all of the week and I can't take the bus, i'm not registered. It will be really cool from you"

"I'm really sorry Hannah, but my house is to far and my mother refused... Excuse me."

"Ah... Ok... Now, I need to find a way to school. Good night"

"Ok, good night"

I don't know what I will do... I will certainly not ask Ashley after what she did to me and who can I ask? Shit. If it continue like that, I will miss school all week!

I had an idea, maybe I could ask Jacob, but I don't have his number... I know, he is planing something against me but it's my only way to go at school. I need to go on Facebook and text him. I wrote him:

"Hey Jacob, I need to ask you a favor. Can you bring me at school this week because my parents are gone and I can't take the bus? It would be really cool from you and I heard that you have your driver's license. Please, answer me tonight."

Jacob only answered me at 11:00 p.m.

"I will bring you to school for the week but don't forget, you need to show me a proof until the end of the week. Is it clear?"

"Oh my god, thank you so much! Yes, I didn't forget... Here is my adress: 369 2rd avenue"

"Ok, I will pick you at 8:00 tommorow. Good night"

"Perfect, good night"

I was really relief! Ok, it's not necessary the best person that I could ask but he was the only one left... I hope that tommorow it will be a better day than yesterday.

My dial rang at 7:00 o'clock and for the first time of my life, I woke up fast. I went in the bathroom to take a shower and to do my makeup and my hair. After I took my breakfast but it was really special to be alone in this house another time. It had no sound and nothing was moving.

At 8:00, Jacob knocked on the door.

-Hi Hannah.

-Hi Jacob.

-Are you ready to go?

-Yes, I will just pick my school bag and I would be ready.

-Ok, I will wait in the car.

I picked my bag very fast and I entered in his car. He has a blue Honda Civic. I think that it's a gift from is parents because actually, it looks like a new car.

-So, where are your parents?

-They are in Toronto with my sister Amy.

-Ok. I don't want to be too personal but why did they leave you here?

-Actually, I don't have a good relationship with my parents so, they preferred me to stay home.

-Ah ok... But, you don't think that it's a little bit exaggerated?

-Yes but I know that they are not trusting me so, I can do nothing.

-Oh my god Hannah!

-What?

-What is this freaking big scar on your boob?

Oh no, my T-shirt got down so we saw the half of my boob. I put up my T-shirt.

-Hum... Nothing important.

-Hannah, are you kidding me? It's a big scar! It's not nothing! How did you do that?

-Hum... No Jacob, don't care about it, it's not important at all!

-Hannah Fields! If you don't tell me how you did that I will stop the car!

-I can't tell you! Shit do you hear me, I can't freaking tell you!

-Hannah!

He stopped the car and he looked at me intensively. I can't tell him! It's too personal and you know, I sward that I will not tell anyone about my scars except Cassy. I need to tell him because if I am not, he would never bring me to school.

-Ok, it's William... I whispered

-What?

-It's William, I cried

-It's a joke? Tell me that this is a freaking joke! You're joking me right now? Aren't you?

-It's not a joke...

-There is your proof, do you have any other scars?

He said this to me at the exact moment that we arrived in front of the school.

-I need to go, I said

I got out of his car and I ran trough my first class.

-Hannah!, he screamed to me

I didn't answer. I will never forget the error that I just did.