Fixing the garden: Love builds a Garden.

8/27/23

-----------------------------------

Yuu falls through the void, disoriented and trapped in a surreal nightmare. The sensation of falling persists, with their surroundings shifting and changing without warning. The ground rushes up to meet them, and Yuu crashes into it, the impact stealing their breath. But something holds them down, pinning them in place. Panic sets in as Yuu struggles against invisible hands that refuse to release their grip.

The sensation of suffocation intensifies as sand infiltrates their mouth, making it impossible to scream or call for help. A searing pain blooms in their abdomen, as if they've been impaled by some unseen force. Darkness surrounds them, and the room itself seems to twist and turn, disorienting and overwhelming.

As if the very ground beneath them has betrayed them, rocks and sand rain down, burying them deeper. Yuu fights to breathe and to move, but the weight of the earth presses down relentlessly. The torment is unbearable; their body are subjected to a barrage of sensations that blur the line between pain and dread.

Then, suddenly, the nightmare shifts. The darkness and pain recede, and Yuu finds themselves in a different kind of emptiness. The room is devoid of light, a void that stretches in every direction. The disorientation remains—a lingering sense of unease that makes it hard to distinguish between reality and the dream.

Caught in this eerie limbo, Yuu struggles to regain their bearings, unsure if this is truly a dream or some twisted reality. The memories and emotions of their past collide with the present, creating a swirling maelstrom of confusion.

In the midst of the disorienting dreamscape, familiar voices break through the darkness, guiding Yuu's attention. Their parents' voices resonate, and Yuu feels a sense of comfort and connection, even in this bewildering place.

"Where are you, papa?" Yuu's voice carries a mixture of confusion and longing as they try to locate the source of the voices.

The responses come with gentle admonishments and humor, characteristics that Yuu has come to associate with their parents. The mention of their unladylike behavior draws a faint smile from Yuu, despite the surreal circumstances.

As if responding to their parents' words, the dream morphs and shifts, transforming from a void into a magnificent throne room. Seven thrones stand before Yuu, each occupied by a figure that embodies a different aspect of their past. The warm presence of their Mater, the sharp gaze of their Mater, the voice of their father—all intertwine to create a surreal tableau.

Amidst this strange convergence, Hades' yellow eyes meet Yuu's gaze, and his characteristic sarcasm resounds.

"Wow, kid, talk about breaking your father's heart," Hades remarks, his tone laced with his usual humor.

The dream seems to be a collision of memories, emotions, and manifestations, creating a space where the boundaries between past and present blur.

The dream continues to weave a tapestry of conversations, emotions, and surreal encounters. Yuu's heartfelt declaration of love is followed by a rush of emotions, prompting them to run toward Hades for a hug. In this dreamscape, the boundaries between love and memory seem to blur, allowing them to momentarily feel the warmth of that embrace.

As the dream takes another turn, Yuu's parents' voices continue to guide them, revealing a surprising revelation. The seemingly mundane act of casting spells with unique words to bind their souls leaves Yuu shocked. Their parents' casual manner of explaining the situation contrasts with the weight of the revelation.

"Nothing bad will happen to you. We think," Yuu's Mater reassures, her words laced with her characteristic humor.

The dream's erratic nature adds to the surreal ambiance as it shifts again, transporting Yuu from the throne room back to their own room. The abruptness of the transition leaves Yuu with lingering questions and a sense of uncertainty.