Chapter..|| 2.) Milk

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎︎

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎

AS a kid-I use to dream of flying. I'd have literal dreams of it. I'd be a bird in my dream, or an owl. I don't know why I wanted to fly so bad, but I did.

I never got close to fulfilling those dreams of mine. My parents were always to busy with work and Luka was always to busy with his games.

The closet I've gotten to flying-is right here, holding onto Milo as he picked up the speed on his motorcycle. We were going fast.

The wind blew in my face-my eyes closing slowly as I took a deep breath of the fresh air.

It was beautiful outside. The bright green trees were standing tall as the leafs blew in the soft wind that passed threw them. I've always loved being outside.

The smell of the fresh air, the sounds of the birds singing in the morning, the sun shining bright on my face as wind blew softly against my hair.

I always found it...aesthetically pleasing.

Most kids my age would rather be out partying or being inside playing games and hanging out with their boyfriends.

But me..?

I would rather be outside. Outside is a safe place for me-a beautiful, bright safe place..

"Earth to luna~" Milo's voice snapped me out of my daze. My brain coming back to reality as I looked around. We were parked in my driveway-Milo was standing in front of me, watching me with an amused look.

"Oh, shut. When did we get home?" I asked-taking the helmet off my head. Milo laughed-grabbing my hand as he helped me off his bike. "Just now. I'm guessing you were zoned out the whole time?" He asked.

"Yeh, but only cause I was breathing in the feeling of nature." I say-crossing my arms. He laughed-"alright, let's just go inside." I nod and we walk up to my front door.

I swing my backpack over my shoulder-digging inside of the pocket and pulling out my house key. "I really need a keychain.." I whisper to myself.

"Why don't you have a keychain yet?" Milo laughed. I sigh-"I have no idea." I say-unlocking my front door. Milo laughed quietly and we walked inside-the cool air hitting us.

"You're parents are at work, right?" Milo asked I shut the door behind him, locking it back. "I think they are. They should be, it's only one and they usually get off at five." I shrug-walking upstairs.