Chapter..|| 20.) Apologize

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎︎

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎

OPENING the door, I look up at a-regret filled-faced Mika. He looked at me with eyes filled with regret. "Come in..." I say softly, moving over and opening the door wider.

He walked i , I close the door behind him.

He goes and sit on the bed and I blush softly as memory of what Milo just did too me, ran through my mind.

God I never knew that a tongue could be so pleasurable. My pussy throbbed just thinking about Milos tongue between my legs again.

"I wanna apologize...for kissing you." Mika spoke, snapping that awkward tension with his words. "It's just..I was so relieved when you told me that you and Milo weren't dating." I furrow my brows.

"Relieved...? Why?" I asked him. He looked at me-"there's two reason, one is the obvious reason-I like you, a lot and I was hoping you felt the same. But that kiss told me you didn't...and then you told me you liked Milo and I could've sworn I felt my heart drop to my stomach." I frown, nibbling on my lip.

I felt bad, but rejection was something Mika had to get use to. Mika was a great guy, he really was. But I wanted Milo, I want Milo. And I have Milo.

He's mine..

And he's all I need..

"What was the second reason..?" I asked. He sighed, looking down as he messed with his fingers. "Milo...he just, I don't know...he seems..off." I raise a brow, "off..? What does that mean?" I asked.

He looked at me once again, "I don't know...it's just, he seems...obsessive, Luna." I couldn't help but let a small laugh escape my lips, "obsessive? How so..?" I asked.

"Just..the way he looks at you when you're talking to me or talking to literally anyone." He says, standing up and looking at me with worry all over his face.

"He seems obsessive, Luna. And obsessive people tend to also be possessive people. And it can get dangerous. I'm just trying to make sure you're safe.." he says, grabbing my hand.

I frown slightly-the way he looks at me..?

Obsessive..?

Possessive..?

"Thanks, Mika. But I assure you-I'm fine. There's no way someone could be obsessed with me. But...you said the way he looks at me, did it give you any ideas of how he feels about me..?" I mumbled.