Chapter..|| 19.) Good Girl

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎︎✞

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎

ANGER boiled over me as I watched Mika lean down, pressing his lips against lunas.

Why is he kissing her?

Why the fuck is he kissing what's mine?

My fist bawl up as I watched Luna freeze, her eyes widened as he kissed her, his hands cupping her soft cheek.

She didn't kiss him back, though.

Good girl..

Mika pulled away from her, he started speaking to her-a frown on his lips when she didn't kiss him back. I chew on the inside of my cheek.

It's taking everything in me not to walk over there and fucking kill him. But there's too many witnesses. And Lukas right there, I can't do anything...

At least not right now.

Mel walked up to me, smirking. "Got some pussy last night, huh?" She spoke. "I have no idea what you're talking about."
I shrug, taking my glass off water into my hand and drinking some of it.

"Luna told me and Lexi, everything. So...did you ask her out?" She wiggled her brows.

I paused for a moment-Luna didn't tell them we're dating now? Is that sign that I should keep my mouth shut too?

"Nah, I haven't asked her yet." I lie. She groans, "come on, dude! You better hurry before my brother tries anything. He's been in love with Luna since two years ago when we first met her and Luka." I laugh, "I'm not worried." I say.

"Ah, mister 'my ego is bigger than my dick' is back. Good. Girls love confidence." She smirks, crossing her arms-"but for real, hurry and ask her. Girls like Luna are always hard to come by. She deserves the world, Milo." I smiled softly.

She deserves the whole fucking universe.

"I got it, Mel. Thanks." She smiles, nodding. We chatted for a few more moments-my eyes glancing over at Mika and Luna once again, seeing Luna speaking about something before shaking her head and walking upstairs.

I frown slightly, saying my goodbyes to Mel and following Luna into the room.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" I asked, shutting the door behind me. She looked up at me-"Mika kissed me. B-but I didn't kiss back, I swear! And I felt bad so I didn't push him off..I'm sorry.." she babbled.