Chapter..|| 37.) Walmart

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎︎

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎

LEXI smiles as I sit next to her, pulling out my new homework sheet and quickly working on it before the teacher comes in.

"Oh, come on! We have to have our daily conversation before the teacher comes!" Lexi whines, shaking my arm. I smiled, "I'm done." I say, showing her the finished worksheet.

"Okay, sonic." She says. I laughed, shaking my head. "I just remembered all my answers, dumbass."

"Still, you didn't that quicker than any orgasm I've ever had." She shrugs, "ew..gross. Every-time you talk about sex - I picture Luka balls deep inside of you." I gag.

Lexi smirks, "balls deep, indeed." She says, wiggling her eye brows. I gag, shaking my head. "Disgusting."

"I'm sure Milo was balls deep last night, no?" She smirks. "Nope, haven't done anything since..the party." I whispered. Her eyes widened, "seriously?"

"We aren't sex-crazed-animals like you and Luka." I say, "oh, yeh, sure." She laughs. "I'm pretty sure you guys are worse. How many times did he eat you out up in Iowa?"

"How many times did you and Luka fuck in Iowa?"

"Fair point."

I laughed, shaking my head. "Exactly."

The moment we started chatting, laughing and just talking - the teacher walked in and class began. When class was over, me and Lexi quickly made our way to our lockers.

"Oh, I forgot to ask you earlier," Lexi started. "Me and Luka thought of something really, really fun."

I narrow my eyes, "it's illegal, isn't it?" I asked, slowly shutting my locker. She smirked, "you ever watch those Walmart videos where people stay overnight?" She asked.

My eyes widened slightly, "not happening."

"Oh, come on! Luna, please! It'll be so fun. We could eat and do whatever we want! We'll of course pay, after we leave." She says, tugging on my shirt.

"Do you realize how much trouble we could get in?" I asked her. "But that's the fun part!" She smirks, "plus, i know you've always wanted to do this."

I roll my eyes, sighing. "I'll go if Milo goes."

"Yes!" Lexi squeals.

And speak of the devil.

"Go where?" Milos voice spoke from behind me, arms wrapping around my waist and a head resting on my shoulder.