Chapter..|| 17.) Feels Good

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎︎✞

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎

MY body froze, hearing her soft "I'm sorry." Ringing through my head. Her face was covered with her hands-small sniffles echoing through the walls of the room as tears ran down her cheeks, going down her neck.

I frown, cupping her cheek and making sure not to move the lower half of my body-"s-shit, baby...why didn't you tell me?" I stutter, wiping her tears away.

She avoided my gaze, a guilty expression taking over her beautiful features. "I..I was embarrassed. I thought you'd change the way you feel about me if I told you the truth. So..I just kept quiet.." she whispered.

I bite my lip, sighing softly.

I don't know what to do.

I feel like an asshole..

I didn't prep her or anything-I just immediately went 'let's dick her down' because I thought she was already use to things like this. But either way, I should've prepped her or at least done something to get her ready..

I lean down, grabbing her face and making her look at me. I place a soft kiss on her lips before pulling away slightly-"I wouldn't have cared if you were a virgin or not, Luna. That stuff doesn't matter to me-if anything, you being a virgin makes me happy-knowing that I'm the first one to see you like this makes my heart skip a beat.." I whispered, running my thumb across her bottom lip.

She looked at me, her cheeks going pink. "Really..?" I laughed softly, sighing as I rested my forehead on hers. "Really." I say.

She bit her lip softly, her face still twisting in pain-"do you want me to pull out? We can stop and do it the right way another time.." I say, worried.

She shook her head-"no, I..I wanna keep going.." she said. "Are you sure..?" I asked her. "Yes, I wanna do this with you..."
I bite my lip-thinking for a moment.

"Alright...just tell me if it hurts and if you wanna stop, okay?" She nods, I smiled softly-leaning down and pressing my lips too her, moving my hips slowly.

She whines into my mouth, my hips going slower, making sure not to hurt her. That's the last thing I want to do..

She pulled away, her cheeks pink and her breathing heavy-"go faster.." she whispered, "are you sure?" I asked-cupping her cheek.

She nods, leaning up and kissing me again. I kissed her back, my thrusts picking up speed.

She pulled back, her head falling onto the pillow. "Are you okay?" I asked. She nods quickly, small moans leaving her lips. "It..it doesn't hurt anymore. It f-feels good.." she said, biting her lip.