Chapter..|| 18.) He's Mine

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎︎

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎

WHEN I thought about losing my virginity, I thought about how awkward it would be. I thought about how much it'll hurt. And I thought about who would take it.

I never thought that Milo would be the one to take it.

I never thought that Milo would be the only to take care of me so well.

I never thought it would be Milo who told me how much he loved me as he worshiped my body.

But it was him..

It was always going to be him..

I smiled softly as I watched Milo's chest rose up and down slowly and softly. His face was relaxed and soft, small snores left his beautiful lips.

His lashes laid on his cheeks as his hair fell in his face.

I reached my hand up, pushing the brown strands, behind his ear. My eyes widened slightly as a small gasped left my lips when his hand suddenly wrapped around my wrist.

His eyes opened and his body relaxed when he seen it was me. "Sorry.." he whispered, kissing my palm. "Thought you were someone else.." I frown slightly, "who?" I asked.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck. "No one...don't worry.." he whispered, kissing my neck softly as he held me tightly.

Why did he always have his guard up...?

I decided to trust him, ignoring whatever feelings were inside my stomach and whatever thoughts were inside my head.

I trusted Milo, and that's all that mattered.

He was mine.

I was his.

"Did you sleep well, baby?" He mumbled against my skin. "Yeh..I slept good. Did you..?" I asked. He nods, pulling me even closer, as if that was even possible.

"You don't regret anything..right..?" He asked. My eyes widened slightly as my brows furrowed-"regret?" I asked. He looked up at me-"last night..." he said.

I cupped his cheek, leaning down and pressing my lips to his, "of course not. Do you?" I frown.

"No, no, I just wanted to make sure.." he whispered, sitting up and looking at me. "Your first time is a big deal. And choosing who to do it with is also a big deal. I just wanted to make sure you chose the right person." He said.