Chapter..|| 16.) I'm Sorry

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎︎✞

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎

WHEN I said I'd regret this bet, I said it because everyone knows I'm also, very much a lightweight. I can't hold my booze at all.

It's more embarrassing then being a fucking virgin.

"Ready to get your piercings tomorrow?" Mel smirked as she poured me my second drink. I glared at her-taking a sip. "Not happening." I mumbled against my glass, feeling a buzz kick in.

The fact that I was high, didn't help.

"What about you, Lexi? What piercings will you get if you lose?" Mel asked. Lexi glared at Mel as well, taking a sip from her drink. "I guess a bellybutton piercing and...my nose?" She shrugs.

"Boring~" Mel sighs, chugging her drink and pouring another one.

The girls started talking and my eyes wandered off over to the boys, specifically-Milo ledger. His eyes were glued to mine, those deep blue hues filling with lust and desire.

I could feel my whole body heating up as he underrated me with his eyes.

God this man could fucking stomp on me and I'd say thank you.

"Luna, you look a little buzzed, girl." Mel's voice made me snap back to reality, my eyes tearing away fork Milos and turning towards her.

"Mh?" I hummed. She smirked, "you're drunk." My eyes widened slightly, "no I'm not!" I say, defensively. "Yes, yes you are." Lexi said.

They both laughed and I groan-"I'm not drunk. Just..buzzed." I mumbled. "You're gonna look so good with a bellybutton piercing and your back dimples pierced." Mel said.

I whine, covering my face. "I hate you so much." I say-my voice being muffled by my hands as I dragged them down my face, frowning.

"You know I hate needles." I say. "Oh, yeh I forgot about that. She literally had to get drunk to get her ears done. She wanted them so bad so she told me to get her a bottle of vodka." Lexi said.

"Damn, girl." Mel laughed. I whine again-resting my head on the island. "This is the worst day ever." I mumbled.

"Ouch."

My heart skipped a beat, Milo's voice sounding like a soothing, deep melody as he sat next to me, smirking. "Shut up." I mumbled. He laughed, placing his hand on my thigh that was not covered since I was wearing shorts.

My body immediately heated up, feeling his thumb caressing me softly. "Admit it, Luna, you're drunk." Mel smirked in victory.

I sigh-"I'm drunk." I mumbled, resting my head on my hand. "Yes!" She laughed-"I'll set up the appointment right now~" she said, pulling her phone out.