Chapter..|| 31.) This Dork

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎

MY eyes scan around the hallways, looking for Milo. It was the next day, school was the same - boring shit. But this time, I had a boyfriend.

"Over here, sweetheart." Milos voice echoed from behind me, arms wrapping around my waist as lips pressed against my neck. I smiled, turning around and looking up at Milo.

"How was class?" I asked him. He smiled, pushing my hair behind my ear. "It was okay, would've been better if you were though."

"So cheesy." I laughed. He smiled, leaning down and pressing his lips to mine - softly. I smiled into his lips, my body going cold when he pulled away.

He ran his thumb across my bottom lip, looking at me with such loving eyes. I felt as if I could melt right then and there.

"You look really pretty." He whispered, his his low and seductive. I looked into his eyes, tilting my head slightly, "yeh?"

He smirked, leaning closer to my face, both of us completely forgetting we were in school right now.

"Yeh.." he whispered, pressing his lips to mine once more, his hands cupping my cheeks, his lips kissing me with hunger but also with love.

We got lost in the feeling of each others lips, it felt like the world froze and it was just us two.

But that feeling ended quickly.

"Sorry to interrupt...not really." I sigh, pulling away and looking over at the girl who made my life a living hell. She was suppose to be in Bora-bora until the end of the year, meaning she was skipping held the school year.

"Hello, Helen." I mumbled, looking at the red-head. She smirked, looking over at Milo, "finally got a boyfriend, I see. Did you pay him to pretend?"

"Yeh, I'm paying him 50 dollars an hour," I say, obviously just feeding into her bullshit. Her brow raised, her eyes trailing down to my neck.

Shit, did the concealer come off after gym class?!

"Looks like you're also paying him for different things, too, huh?"

I rolled my eyes, "yeh, definitely. Had to pay him extra for special benefits."

"Luna-" Milo started speaking but looked at him, begging him to just stay quiet and let her leave herself. His jaw clenched, his eyes going to Helen as his gaze darkened.