Chapter..|| 24.) Daydreaming

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎︎✞

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎

THE week went by really quickly. For the last couple days we all either stayed inside or just went to the bar and got drunk.

Milos knuckles were still really bruised from that one night-and his back was now scarred with scratches from our...very intimate night.

I felt bad, but every-time I bring it up he says; "you marked me, and I'm perfectly fine with that-sweetheart." And every-time, I'd either blush or push him away.

His nicknames really get to me, I don't know why.

Sweetheart..

Darling..

Love..

Amor..

Gorgeous..

He mostly uses sweetheart of Amor, most of the time, though. I really enjoy his attention and pampering. And this week was the best week ever.

Now, it was the last day of our small vacation-meaning I had school in two days. And I was not looking forward to it.

But I was excited to see my parents.

"Hey, do you want chocolate chip pancakes or blueberry..?" Milo asked, holding a bag of chocolate chips and a thing of blueberries.

"Chocolate chip, please." He smiled, "alright, sweetheart." I smiled, blushing softly. I watched as he started cooking up some chocolate chip pancakes for me.

I smiled, my stomach fluttering the whole time Ow arched him.

It was about ten in the morning, Lexi and Luka were still sleeping since they both were at it all fucking night.

Me and Milo literally had to leave the room and sleep downstairs on the couch because they were fucking all night.

Horny bastards.

But I can't say anything.

Me and Milo haven't done anything since that night I hurt his back. I can't tell if it's a good thing or a bad thing..

Maybe he just doesn't wanna do anything with me because he's scared I'm gonna scratch him again..? Maybe he doesn't like the marks and is embarrassed of them..?

Maybe I'm bad at sex..?

Maybe it's because he's the only one that's been giving..