Chapter..|| 40.) Help

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎︎

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎

AFTER me and Luna were done with our..love making. We went to find Luka and Lexi, whom were still fucking in the toilet section.

"My eyes are burning. I need bleach," Luna said, closing her eyes and walking around as if she was blind. I laughed, tugging her next to me - tangling my fingers with hers as we walked around the dark, empty store.

"We actually do need to get cleaning supplies to clean that chair." I mumbled, nudging her arm. "Shouldn't we just buy it? I mean-"

"Yes, dumbass, we're gonna fucking buy the chair I just fucked you on." I say, shaking my head. "Everything that has our essence on it, is going home with us."

"Right," she mumbled, blushing.

God. She's adorable.

"So, I have a question." I spoke, watching as she looked up at me with curious eyes. I looked at her, knowing that my question was probably gonna make her freak out.

But, I needed to know if she would actually be down for it or if it was a major 'fuck no.'

"Mm?" She hums, waiting for me to speak up once again. I kept her gaze, my tone firm and serious. "Would you ever consider using a butt plug?"

Her eyes widened, color immediately draining from her face. She was like an empty shell of a crab. Her reactions were always cute, which is why I asked the question even though I knew the answer.

"I-" she couldn't even form words. I couldn't help but smirk, shoving my hand into my pockets as I relished in the way her cheeks started flushing a bright pink.

But, I soon realized that blush wasn't out of embarrassment but anger. When she immediately started to abuse my chest with small punches that barely hurt, I knew asking the question was a mistake.

"You freaking pervert! No way in hell and I shoving something up and exit way, idiot!" She said, groaning as she continued to hit me.

I laughed, grabbing her wrist, "okay, okay, chill. I was just joking." I say, watching as my girl took a breather - still glaring up at me.

She definitely wants to stomp on my face until I pass away.

I'd let her.

"What about a sensation wheel?" I asked her, changing the subject from anal to a different type of bdsm toy. Her glare changed into a look of confusion.