Chapter..|| 49.) Crazy

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎︎✞

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎

THE moment we got back to Luna's house, I through her over my shoulder, hearing her small yelp. "Don't forget the condom this time!" Lexi called out, I flipped her off as I jogged upstairs.

Walking into Luna's room, I gently set her down, watching as she looked up at me. "We're getting married." She whispered, the reality setting in.

I hummed, cupping her cheek. "We are."

"I'm 18," she whispered, "you're-"

"You're about to be 19, sweetheart. Plus, we don't have to get married until you're ready. We're just engaged right now, we can do all that wedding stuff when the baby's born or whenever you want to." I say, bumping my forehead to hers.

"But...what if that's years from now?" She mumbled, frowning. I smiled, giving her a sweet kiss before whispering against her lips, "then I'll wait. Even if it takes years, I'll wait, Luna."

"You're too good to me," she mumbled, my heart swelling.

"Maybe," I smirk, she rolls her eyes, laughing softly before leaning up and closing the small space between us. The kiss was sweet, passionate and...full of love.

My arm wrapped around her waist, backing up until we're both on the bed. I hover above her, our lips still synced together.

"I love you," I whispered, kissing the corner of her lips before kissing her cheek, her jaw, down her neck, repeating the same three words over and over again.

"God, I love you so fucking much." I whispered, biting her neck and soaking in the sweet sound that grumbled through her chest. Her fingers thread through my hair, softly tugging and earning a groan from me as I continued to kiss down, worshipping every fucking inch of her beautiful body.

I pull back, looking down at her before sliding my hand along her thigh, under her dress. I reach the hook of her panties, pulling them down and basically ripping the thin lace off of her.

"Stop ripping my underwear!" She groans, glaring at me with those pretty blue eyes she had the honor of being blessed with. I smirk, "you know damn well I can buy however many more you need." I say, kneeling between her legs, kissing her inner thigh before opening my mouth and digging my teeth into her supple, sweet skin.

She whines, her fingers in my hair once again, tugging and pulling as she tried to pull me back. But I continued to bite, leaving my mark.

"Milo," she whimpered. I smirked against her skin before pulling back and admiring my work for a moment. "Mmm, so pretty." I whispered, kissing over the mark.

"I'm already wearing an engagement ring, do you really have to leave marks everywhere else on my body too?" She whines, squirming.

I hummed, going to her other thigh and laying kisses over her warm skin. "I can mark my property however many time or in however many ways I want to."

"Oh, so now I'm your property?"

I smirked, kissing further up and feeling her shudder underneath me as I blow cold air against her clit. "You always were," I whispered before latching my lips around her clit.

A small gasp left her lips, her body slightly flinching away before I slid my hands under her dress, squeezing her ass and holding her pussy close to my face.

She whimpered, fingers in my hair again.

I groan against her clit when she pulled on my brown strands, moaning breathlessly as her back arched. Her clit throbbed against my tongue as I flick and suck.

"Ha," she moaned, her hips grinding against my face. I slide my tongue down her folds, moaning, eyes rolling back as I taste her sweet wetness against my taste buds.

Fucking hell, this woman tastes so goddamn amazing.

"Milo," she moaned, thighs shaking around my head. I hummed against her pussy, circling my tongue around her entrance before slowly sliding between her walls.

She whines, her hips grinding against my mouth. I smirked against her pussy, sliding my tongue up her folds and to her clit. I sucked, hearing her gasp. Her thighs shake around my head, her back arching as she grips my hair, cumming on my tongue.

I hummed, satisfied as I lap at her cunt, riding out her orgasm before lifting my head up.

"You taste so divine," I grumble, leaning toward her face and pressing my lips against hers, thrusting my tongue inside her mouth. She moaned against my lips, grinding her hips against my bulge. I groan, one of my hands gripping a side of her hip. I grind against her.

She whined, "please," against my lips, her pussy throbbing against the bulge in my pants.

"Mm, maybe beg a bit more." I tease, smirking against her lips. She groans, "Milo." I chuckled, leaning back and unbuckling my pants.

"Alright, alright." I say, tugging my pants and boxers down, my cock throbbing. Pre-cum please through the tip, "do I need to use a condom? Can I get you pregnant if you're already pregnant?"

She looked at me, "it's uncommon, so no." She laughs, shaking her head. "You're a dork," she adds.

"Maybe, but you're the one marrying this dork." I mumbled, lining myself up at her entrance.

"Which is crazy," she says.

"Good crazy?"

"Good crazy."

YALL THERES ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT IM SOBBING

Words: 896