2

Apo's pov:

At this point I believed that puking to death was definitely a thing.

It was the third time this nauseating feeling was consuming me today..I even took an off from work.

"Baby we should really see a doctor,''Mile said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"No and let me go,''I said as I felt the urge to be alone and still around him at the same time.

What is going on with me.

"Po?what's wrong?''

"Why do you care just leave me alone,''

"Please Apo don't say that now tell me what is really going on..do you really want me to let go of you?''he asked as he held me again.

"Yes..no..I mean I don't know!''i replied overwhelmed by the emotions raging inside of me.

"Mile..I don't know what is wrong with me do you think I'm pregnant?''

"Po you know that's not possible just calm down,''

"How do you expect me to calm down? you're not the one puking your guts out,''I once again clicked.

"I understand baby..we can figure that out let's just go see a doctor ok?''

"I don't know Mile..I just feel like there's really something growing inside me,''

He didn't say anything else but just hugged me instead.The warmth radiating from his body calmed me down and somehow he convinced me to visit the doctor with him.

I wasn't aware of much that happened after that since I passed out on the way and woke up to the bright white ceiling.

Judging from the tubes running from my arms connected to a drip..we really made it to the hospital and this wasn't just another one of my dreams.

"Hi baby you're finally awake...you passed out from the puking so the doc needed to level the water amount in your body,''a relieved Mile said as he held my hand.

"I feel like I've been hit by a truck,''was all I could say.

His relieved expression changed to worry as he frowned deeply.

"What's wrong?''I asked him.

"I hate seeing you like this..I can't imagine what you're going through and I hate that I can't influence it,''

"Mile you can't control everything that happens to me..but I appreciate you being by my side,''

"I'm your husband...who should take care of you if not me?''

"Am I going to die?''

"Baby you're forbidden from saying anything like that ever again,''Mile said as his frown deepened.

"You're going to get wrinkles please stop frowning.. wrinkles will make you look older and our friends will never let you hear the last of it,''

"Po..''

"Mile I'm fine please stop looking at me like that or I'll start crying because I feel really emotional right now,''

The doctor walked in as we were having our conversation.

"Heyy you're awake that's great..your test results are out and I have news for you,''

"Good or bad?''I didn't hesitate to ask.

"I don't know how you'll take it but for me it's surprising and really great,''the doctor replied beaming.

"But beforehand..tell me Apo how have you been feeling lately?''

This new feeling of interrogation made me nervous and as I looked over at Mile he smiled and that's all the motivation I needed.

"Unbearable nausea,slight mirages,feelings emotional abruptly on some occasions,''

"Right..good,''she said as she typed something on her tablet.

"Well..this may sound weird to you Mr Nattawin but the results show that you're gonna be a mom,''

Mile was just as shocked and confused as I was.

"How is that even possible,''I asked.

"Honestly I don't know much about this but I did a research in this just a year ago and it says it's possible depending on the number of times you and your partner share intimate moments..do you frequently have sex?''she asked and I reddened in embarrassment.

I thought back to after our wedding and honestly I couldn't count the number of times and rounds we actually did it.

I looked over to Mile for help but he just smiled sheepishly and shrugged his shoulders in response.

"I think I already know the answer to that.. It's quite rare,''

"So how is the foetus going to survive is it even possible?''

"Actually yes it is and it's quite healthy too..you see at the moment the zygote is creating it's own womb and the survival chances will be higher,''

"You mean I have a womb now?''

"Yes and you get to decide if you wanna keep it or not,''

I did not expect my life to turn out this way..just years ago I wouldn't imagine getting pregnant as it just seemed fictional to me.

But regardless of the weird situation I was in I was happy..having my own family..with Mile and having our own baby...the gods must be favouring me as I now had everything I needed in life.

"Baby?so what do you say? it's your choice and if it causes you pain it's the last thing I want''said Mile as he smiled widely at me.

His eyes were literally sparkling and I could see the pride and joy in his eyes.

The last time I saw him this way was when we were getting married.

"Our baby stays with us,''I said and I couldn't miss the glint of excitement in his voice and eyes.

"Before I leave you two lovebirds..I'll take you through the changes you'll experience so that you may start familiarising with them and learn how to control them,''

"What?you mean I'll have to walk around with a bump?how am I supposed to go to work and explain?''

"You don't have to go..you can take a slight break I'll take care of everything I promise,''

How I was lucky to have him.

"Mile take care of him ok?and even though it's safe to have sex with him at this state and I know it's a way of emotional bonding but only once in a while..his body shouldn't be tired or dehydrated...even if he doesn't have an appetite make sure he eats and drinks plenty of water..the change in moods may scare you but you'll get used to it,''she said as she prescribed some treatments for me.

"Take a walk and go for massages..don't do extreme exercises too..im a big Kinnporsche fan by the way..good job you two,''the doctor said and left.

We both laughed at the same time after he left.

"Will we ever be unknown in places we go to?''

"I guess not,''

"Mile?''

"Yes baby?''

"Are you happy?''

"I would run around like an excited five year old but I'm waiting till we got home,''he said.

I smiled at him and he reflected it back.

"So I do have something growing inside of me,''

"It's our thing,''he said as he placed my hand on my belly and put his hand over mine.

Authors note:

Idk..but I liked it😍and that doctor was definitely me..like literally 🤭 anyway I know you've been patiently waiting..enjoy kha and keep the votes and comments coming👍❤️