31

I slid my fingers in his hair as he lay his head on my stomach.

"Po do you think we're gonna make more of these,''he asked pointing at my stomach.

"P'Mile stop joking around,''I replied but I couldn't contain my laughter.

He sat up and held my hand pulling me to sit between his legs.

"What's so funny baby,''

His breath was ghosting over my neck.

"You mean you left work for particularly this reason?''

I could see through him.

"No ofcourse not I told you I finished up whatever I was doing early and decided to come home,''

I scoffed in reply..he was a terrible liar.

"I'm serious Po..it was just a mere coincidence,''

I raised my brow at him for a while and chuckled.

"Yes Mr Phakphum it was a mere coincidence,''

Not that I minded or anything..I did miss him a lot.

I leaned back on his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What's bothering you?''he asked catching my reflection on the mirror..."I can fix it.''

He left traces of pecks along my shoulder.

"It's not that,''I replied stopping him.

"Ok baby,''

Just like that?I expected him to be more demanding like he always was.

"You're...not gonna ask me what happened?''

I looked up at him..his gaze was distinct.

"I assume you would tell me if you wanted me to know...I know there's certain limits to our relationship and you've got secrets of your own..as long as you don't plan on leaving me..I'm ok with everything else,''

I smiled.

"Who changed your perspective?''I asked.

"You Po..you bring out the best in me and I always want to be the best for you,''

His embrace felt like home..he was my home.

"You're my home,''I found myself blurting out.

With him..my body had a mind of its own..from my head to my toes.. every molecule in me was mobile.

"You're my home too Khun Nattawin,''he replied kissing the top of my head.

"P'Mile..do you think we're good parents?I mean do you think we're giving them the best life?''

"Baby...on the parenting..that's for them to decide..why don't we ask them over dinner?''

I nodded in reply looking forward to their answers.

"But if you ask me..you're an amazing papa..you care so much for them and you work so hard..I really love you Nattawin,''

He raised my hands to his lips and gently kissed them both.

His hands cupped my cheeks and he pushed my face towards him until our foreheads touched.

"They love you too P'Mile and I would appreciate if you weren't jealous of Phoenix,''

"Bu-''

"No I don't want to hear it..no buts from you,he's a child P'Mile''I replied.

"I've heard you loud and clear Khun Nattawin.. anything you say,''