7

Apo's pov:

"Baby what's all this stuff,''asked Mile as he watched me shove the items in my bag.

"I'll need them,''

"When did you even buy this?''

"Some few hours before you arrived,''

"I thought you didn't want to get out of the house.. you should've told me to get them for you I don't want you to strain,''

"I need the exercise..sitting around all day won't do me good,''

"What are those anyway?,''he asked peeking into the bag curiously.

"Moisturizer, support bra,body pillow and nausea remedies,''

"And can you remind me why you need this again?''he asked lifting the bra.

"I don't know I just researched and it was recommended so I decided to take it,''

"You're putting on one right now?''he asked lifting my shirt.

"Of course not and stop fondling my chest like that,''I replied slapping off his hand.

"You've become a lot meaner to your husband Po,''

I looked over at his pouting face and tried my best to contain my laughter.

"Come on let's go,''

I took my stuff and headed to the door but he was still put on the same position.

"Are you coming P'Mile?''i asked getting impatient.

I turned around and he tapped his cheek with his finger."not so fast Mae,''

"Really?Mile let's just go before I change my mind and stop calling me Mae I already told you not to,''

"You said I shouldn't call you mama,''

"It's the same thing P'Mile,''

"But-,''

"Noo no no buts,''

"I need that kiss as motivation honey,''

"Your unbelievable,''I said and rushed back to his side and gave him the kiss he wanted which ended up landing on his lips because he turned his face.

"You watch too much drama...that trick is outdated,''

"Po you know I don't keep up with trends I'm more of a retro and vintage person,''

"Ugh let's just go already..I'm feeling a headache coming on if we keep arguing here,''

"I'll carry this for you love,''he said and took the bag from my shoulder.

"Mile can we get ice cream please,''I asked once he started driving.

"Absolutely not..it's not healthy,''

"I've just researched it and actually as long as it's made with pasteurized milk it's ok,''

"Is there a specific flavour you can take?''

"Yeah night food nighttime,''

"What the hell is that?''

"It's the ice cream flavour recommended,''

"Hmm I'm not sure,''

"Come on please.. it'll satiate my cravings and I won't feel like I need to eat everything anymore,''

"I'm checking with the doctor first,''he said.

"Fine,''

"Ok I guess we're getting night food nighttime for you then,''he said after ending the call.