9

Apos pov:

"They're looking.. put me down,''I whispered as I tried getting off his back but he held me firmly.

"Is he fine?''asked the lifeguard gesturing at me.

"Yeah I'm fine why'd you assume I wasn't?''

"I saw him carrying you on the back so I thought you had fainted or something..I'm glad to know you're ok though, I'm Kylian''the man said as he held out his hand to me.

"Yeah..as you can see he's fine..and I'm also glad he's fine and not unconscious..I'm fine too..he's on my back right?so he's fine and thank you for your concern,''replied Mile as he looked at the lifeguard's hand sternly.

The man withdrew his hand hesitantly.

"Well I'll be over there if any of you need me,''

"Thank you Kylian,''I said waving him off.

"P'Mile..''

"Yes baby,''

"Put me down,''

Immediately he put me down I slapped the back of his head.

"Oww Po what the heck?''he asked rubbing his head in pain.

"What did I tell you about being mean to people who are just being nice,''

"That I shouldn't overreact and should treat them with kindness,''he said repeating every word I had said.

"Then what was that?''I asked glaring at him.

"Sorry,''he said lowering his head.

He's so cute sometimes.

I wonder where he got all this jealousy and possessiveness from.

"Are you going to keep standing there reflecting on your actions or will we actually get in the pool,''

He finally raised his head and smiled at me mischievously.

Wait..I knew that smile..he was about to do something I wasn't ready for so I gave myself a headstart.

"Get away from me!''I shouted as he rushed after me.

He was able to catch up with me after some time though.

He lifted me off the ground and rushed towards the pool.

"Hold your breath honey,''he said and dived into the pool.

We rose to the surface and I struggled to wipe the water off my face.

"Am I dead?''I asked trying to locate where he was.

"Since I'm here talking to you..I doubt,''

"Maybe we're both dead..you could've killed us P'Mile!''I scolded.

"But we didn't die,''he whispered behind me..That action sent shivers down my spine.

He wrapped his hand around my waist.

He rubbed my stomach with the other hand and rested his chin on top of my head.

When did he get so tall anyway?

He withdrew his hand and all the warmth left with him.

"Hop on,''he said pointing his back.

I was practically twice as light in water so I hopped on and held his shoulders for support.

The other guests were staring at us but we were too engrossed in our own world to care.

We held hands..competed..splashed water at each other and kissed just to make it clear to those who tried to flirt with either us.