15

Apo's pov:

Our parents have been here since they came by a month ago and my mother has been hoarding me all day everyday.

I stared feeling like I was being held hostage more than being taken care of..as she referred to it.

"I'm just going to take a walk mum,''I said as she caught me trying to sneak out again.

"Noo honey time is moving by so fast I need you to stay close in case of any emergency,''

"But the doctor said-''

"Ok I'll go with you,''she replied opening the door for me..but I already changed my mind.

"On second thought I'll just stay here,''I replied rushing back to my room.

I knew her..and Mile's mum was no better..when we walked at the park together they always embarrass me.

*Flashback*

"Aww come on it will look so good on you,''Nathanee said as she tried lifting my shirt and placing flowers on my bump.

My mum was also busy with my hair.. pulling it up in a tiny ponytail and shoving flowers inside it while taking numerous pictures.

The passers by stared at us curiously and the first hand embarrassment I got from all their questions made me wish the ground would open up and swallow me.

"Are you a god sir?''the kid looked at me like he had seen the most precious being.

"No I'm-''

"Mummy look it's a superhero!''shouted another kid and within an instant them and their parents formed a circle around.

I swore never to go anywhere with them in this state again.

*Present*

I haven't even seen Mile in a while.. speaking of it I miss him so much.

"Apo dear it's time for your snack!''my mother shouted from the kitchen.

I had to run..she was going to stuff me to death..I had eaten so much and yet she kept insisting with more treats.

I have been staying with my mum in her room so I dashed back to my room and collided with Mile almost sending us both to the ground but luckily he held me tightly.

"Hey baby I missed you so much,''he said and smiled widely almost crushing me with his hug.

"You have to hide me,''I said as I pulled him inside our room and closed the door.

"Why do you look so scared..wait who's chasing you?''he asked looking around confused.

I explained everything to him but as expected he just laughed at me instead of helping.

"You're not helping...what's so funny anyway?''I asked glaring at him.

"Don't be mad baby.. I'm just shocked you're running away from food..the same food you were calling me off work everytime to get you,''

"Now I've had too much P'Mile I can't take it anymore..look at how chubby my face is,''I said looking at myself in a mirror after quite some time.

He stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You're gorgeous..even with your chubby cheeks..you look like you've swallowed a packet of marshmallows,''

He has gotten taller and it seems he was still working in the office when I bumped into him.

The spectacles he had on made him even hotter with that black polar neck.

"What're you looking at?''

He must've caught me staring.

"Nothing,'' I replied..a little too fast.

"I see what you're thinking.. we'll work on that once our babies are out ok?I won't hold back and I wouldn't want to hurt you now''he whispered in my ears sending shivers down my spine.

I knew what he was talking about and that's why my face turned colour immediately.

"Mile do you like my body now?''i asked out of curiosity.

Now that my slim figure and tiny waist was gone I always overthink that maybe he doesn't like it anymore.

He sunk his hands under my shirt and started rubbing my nipples.

I wasn't ready for that so I jumped in surprise.

"Ofcourse I love your body..I love every inch of your body..before and after,'' he withdrew his hands from my chest and turned me around to face him.

"I love how every part of it reacts and how my touch sends shivers across your body.''

"I love every part of you Apo..you're so precious to me and your body really doesn't matter..even though it's really sexy..but I'm more concerned with your pretty soul,''

"I'll wait..and once you've brought our precious ones to life I'll make sure I compensate for all the nine months..and I don't plan on backing out,''

"You say the most lewd things with no shame!''I said as my face turned brighter.

He pressed his lips against mine while rubbing the back of my head.

"You're gorgeous Apo,''

"Really?I'm definitely outstanding,''I teased.

"Just take the compliment don't pull the narcissistic card on me,''he said joining me in the laugh.

"Do you have anything in particular you want to do today?''I asked him hoping he wouldn't leave again.

I've barely seem him this week and I missed him so much.

"Forget everything else..I want to spend time with my husband,''

"But your meet-''

"Shh no saying anything related to work right now,''he presses his finger on my mouth.

"Come on baby come lay beside me,''he said tapping the space next to him.

"Mile no horrors please you know this,''I warned.

"Wait how did you know I was going to put one?''

"I can see right through you P'Mile..your little scheme,''

"Fine..but apparently only you see through me,''

"Ofcourse I'm your husband,''

***

The persistent knocks sprung us apart.

"Who is it?''

"It's me..with a bowl of fruits the I left it Apo's room an hour ago but he didn't even touch it.

"You're in trouble Po,''he whispered and I just rolled my eyes in return.

"I know you're in there Apo come out so you can finish thiss,''she said.

"Fine but only if you promise not to overfeed me,also I need to finish this movie first''

"Ok honey,''

Authors note:

MISSED YOU GUYS SO SO MUCHH..how have you been?and don't forget to vote and comment 🥰🥰