28

As the kids were growing up they became more and more chaotic.

Mile and I were also happy to see them progressing well..it was our joy and pride to see them grow healthy.

"Are you feeling crazy yet?''I asked as we cleaned up after the kids.

"How long will we have to keep coping with this?''he asked and I restrained myself from laughing at his tired expression.

"Phakphum.. we'll have to keep dealing with this until they're 18 because teenage years are no better,''I replied hugging him from behind.

He rested his head on my shoulder.

"Baby?''

"Hmm?''

"Even though this is difficult..I couldn't wish for any other life apart from this..I'm happy I got to stay with you and Mipo and Phoenix..you guys are my happiness,''

He turned to face me.

"I'm glad too P'Mile,''

I still couldn't get over the day they got to say their first word.

The word "papa'' from them made my heart swell with pride.

Ofcourse Mile was jealous and I had to comfort him.

"P'Mile..I've been staying with them all day and night that's why they learnt it first.. they'll be calling you dad in no time,''

He only hummed in reply.

After some time they learnt to call him too..after he decided to stay with them the whole day instead.

"Happy now?''I asked and he nodded in reply.

Our crawling babies learnt to support themselves and walk on their own.

17 months had passed already..time went by so fast and they were growing up so fast.

That only meant one thing..more destructions.

We stood in the living room debating on where to start cleaning up.

Phoenix had decided to re-arrange everything in the livingroom to his liking.

Mipo was usually the most calm.

She always seemed to be caught up in her own world to cause trouble.

The pillows were on the floor..the remote was somewhere only he knows(I really hope we'll be able to get it).

There were stains on the sofas and their tiny chairs at the corner were overturned.

Milk was spilled all over the floor ,curtains and carpet.

"You sure you don't want to hire someone to help?''he asked and I immediately shook my head.

"I can do it by myself P'Mile..I'm sorry but this is a sensitive age in which I can't entrust Mipo and Phoenix to a stranger,''

He nodded in reply."I guess you do have a point honey..they're too young,''

"We'll have to hurry up and go to bed it's late already,''

It was almost midnight and all the neighboring lights were off.

"We can stay up all night as an alternative.. no?''Mile asked smiling mischievously at me.

"No sir.. nothing is happening tonight,''I replied holding out my hand to stop him from getting any closer.

***

Ok I know I said nothing was going to happen but will it count if I said I didn't know how I woke up naked in his arms?

"Good morning teerak,''Mile said as he kissed my shoulder from behind.

I'm not sure when we stopped working but all I know was Mile wasn't able to keep his hands to himself and I just couldn't resist him.

"You bewitched me,''I said as I held the covers around me tightly.

He moved closer to me and his lower body pressed against mine.

"Ohoo! P'Mile we need to get back to work..the kids will be up any minute from now!''

I pushed him a little too strongly (unknowingly) and I burst out laughing as he fell to the floor butt first.

"Poo you think this is funny?''he winced and threw a pillow at me which I dodged.

"Put some clothes on..we have a long day ahead,''I said and threw him his clothes.

"Yes sir,''he replied pulling himself from the ground while pulling on his clothes.

"You look good by the way,''I said watching him dress.

"Ofcourse I do,''he replied and I rolled my eyes at him.

"So full of yourself..I take my compliment back,''I replied and got off the bed picking up my clothes.

"You can't do that Nattawin..I won't allow it,''he said and approached me pressing his lips to mine.

The kiss dragged on for a while and I placed my hand on his chest pushing him back.

"I have news,''I said staring at him in the eyes.

"Oh yeah? Good or bad?''

"Depends on how you'll take it,''

"Hmm..ok tell me,''he replied smiling.

"You'll have to clean up alone,''I replied also smiling and his smile instantly dropped.

He groaned and whined a lot but he still agreed at the end.

"Why me?''

"Well I have to make breakfast and clean Mipo and Phoenix..it's someone's fault he couldn't keep it in his pants last night otherwise we would've been done,''

He scoffed in reply."as if I fucked myself,''

"Mai language!''

"What?the kids aren't awake yet,''

"Just go,''I said and pushed him gently out of the room.

I made the bed and opened the windows.

It's surprising how parenthood had made me so responsible.

It also helped me a lot in multitasking.

If it was long ago I would've stayed the whole day with the unmade bed.

I understand why my parents always made sure I made my bed.. unorganized things just triggers parents.

"How's it going?''I asked as I watched Mile debate on what to do first while I was done and breakfast was ready.

"I've got it under control,''he replied picking up the pillows and putting them back on the floor when he sees the stains on the sofa.

"Really? because I see you haven't made any progress so far,''I replied crossing my arms."need some help?''

I knew he didn't like asking for help but I wanted to hear it from him.

"Ok ok..I know you want to hear it..yes baby I need your help,''

"Ok I'll get this done just lay the table for me ok?''

"Aye aye captain,''he replied kissing my cheeks and going to the dining table.

"So cheesy,''

1041