3

Miles pov:

"Baby just a bite please,''I said practically begging.

"No,''he refused for the third time that day.

"If you don't want to eat I'll have force you because it's not healthy to starve in your condition,''

"I'd like to see you try,''he said as he shifted to face the other side of the bed.

I had woken up early to make breakfast and prepare for work.

I was used to him being the first to wake up and dragging me from the covers..he was great at multitasking and I admired him for it..

Me on the other hand...I was quite slow and wasn't good at time keeping.

"Baby please just a bite then,''I said as I crossed to the other side of the bed which he was facing.

We have been doing this for almost 2 hours but I am as patient as I can be.

He suddenly sat up with a worried expression.

"What is it..do you want anything?''I asked as I got up ready to get him whatever it is he wanted.

"Mile why don't you love me?''he asked.

"Who says I don't?''

"You don't,''he said as I saw the tears forming in his eyes.

I gently wrapped my arms around him as I rubbed his back.

"Ofcourse I love you Po...more than anything,''I said kissing the top of his head as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I remembered what the doctor told me about the emotions and sudden outbursts and cravings.

"Po..please take your meals..I'll be worried sick if you don't,''

He stared at me for a while before finally nodding.

"Want me to feed you?''I asked and he once again nodded.

At the first bite his face twisted."You sure you cooked it well?''he asked.

"Yes..you're not supposed to take oily and too much salty food,''

"Ahh that explains the difference in taste,''

"Mile are you scared of me?''he asked after he was done.

"What..why?''

"Since we came back from the hospital you've barely kissed me at all,''

"Well I didn't want t-''

"Yeah yeah I get it..your being careful and stuff just do it already,''he said.

I kissed him gently and he responded by wrapping his hands around my neck.
I cupped both of his cheeks and rubbed his earlobes.
He moaned against my mouth and I gave him one last kiss before breaking it off.

His body was twice as sensitive as it was and I didn't want to cross the line.

"You sure you don't want to come with me?''

"As much as I'd like to leave the house but I find in here more comfortable and I can throw up in peace without an audience,''

He grunted as he got up and headed to the bathroom.

"I'm peeing so much I feel like I took a whole drum of water..my bladder keeps filling up..it's annoying,''

"You need a massage?''

"What type of question is that.. ofcourse I do but even though I'd like you to stay a bit longer but you'll be super late if you keep stalling with me here,''

"I don't count this as stalling because you're my first priority,''

"I'm already throwing up because of the nausea I don't need to throw up again because of your cheesiness,''

"Judging from your red face..you liked it,''

"Mile just go already honey,''I said as I gave him a hug.

"You'll be ok?''

"Yeah I'll call you if I need anything,''

"Great I'll see you later then..take care of yourself mama,''he said as he left.

"Ain't no way you just called me that Mile,''

"I made you breakfast so I get that privilege..besides it's cute,''

"No it's not..don't call me that again,''he replied.

"Fine fine I won't..see you later baby,''I said as I smiled at him and drove off.

Apos pov:

I watched him drive off until he was out of sight.

"Guess it's just you and me now,''I said as I rubbed my belly.

"Shit I need to pee,''

I rushed to the bathroom again and decided to stay there for a longer while scrolling through my phone just incase.

"I need to call mum,''I thought to myself and as I was about to dial his number I got a call from Tong.

He really does know how to time doesn't he...I picked up at the second ring since he would complain if I took longer and I didn't have the energy to listen to him rant today.

"Poo I haven't heard from you in years,''

"It's has been 3 days Tong,''

"Well it's still a long time..how are you two faring on?''

"We're good.. actually we're great,''

"Wait are you in the restroom?''

"Tong I hope you don't have cameras installed in our house,''

"Ofcourse I don't it's just the echoes that made me realise,''

"You do know you're a psychopath right?"

"Yet you still love me to death,''

"To death is really exaggerated,''

"You get the drift.. anyway are we still up for the honeymoon?''

"Well about that...I won't be able to make it,''

"What why?''

"Nothing,''

"There has to be something,''

"The connection is breaking I'll call you later,''

"That was close,''I said to myself as I finally left the room.

"I heard that..you haven't hung up weirdo and the connection seems fine to me,''he said.

How could I forget..I immediately hang up.

I knew Tong..if I told him he'd be screaming in my ears right now and that's the last thing I need.

Ofcourse I would tell them..but they wouldn't believe me so until I had some solid proof atleast then I could actually tell them.

They'd blame my symptoms  some disease and emotional changes on anger issues..so it wasn't really wise to tell them at the moment.

Authors note:

New day new slay..how are you guys..Mile has a lot to put up with lmao 😂..I love them so much💚💛and Tong with his curious nature..the vacation has been postponed since I can't be having my baby travelling in his fragile state..I can't risk it....

Keep the comments and votes comming..I'll keep update..❤️❤️