8

Miles pov:

"Baby we agreed on this,''

"Yes we did but I've changed my mind I want strawberry,''

"Po it's not healthy we've been through this and we're getting that flavour we talked about,''

"You don't even remember the name,''

"I remember it was night something but we're getting that,''

"No we're not I'm getting strawberry..sir I'll have some strawberry please,''he said to the ice cream vendor.

"Coming rig-,''

"No, we'll get the pasteurized one instead,''I said cutting him off.

Poor guy..he didn't know who to follow or what to do..he just stood there in confusion while the other customers groaned in annoyance waiting in line.

"Hey you two.. hurry up and take your argument somewhere else..there are people waiting in line,''shouted some random man from the back.

"Shut up!''we replied at the same time.

"Sirs please,''pleaded the vendor.

I finally managed to convince Apo and we apologized to the nice man for his kindness.

"You see that?that's how you communicate with people sir,''I said as we passed the man who shouted earlier on.

***

"Baby don't be mad at me please,''I said as he frowned beside me.

"Who says I'm mad?''

"Your face, you're literally frowning,''

"What do you mean?my face is normally like this,''

"You look like red from angry birds,''I said trying to lighten up the mood but ended up laughing at my own joke.

"Ok how can I make it up to you?''I asked holding his other hand and making him face me.

"You'll do anything?''

"Anything,''

He smiled at my words and instantly I regretted saying that.

"I want the strawberry ice cream,''

"Baby..apart from that...ok let's make it two,''

He frowned but smiled after a while.

"Two requests am I right?''

"Yes,''

"Ok you have to carry me around to wherever I want to go for the rest of the day,''

"But Po you can walk,''

"My feet hurt ..are you really going to let me walk on my own?''he asked and I couldn't resist those eyes.

"Po thats manipulation of emotions,''

"It's not my fault I have convincing eyes,''he replied smiling.

"And gorgeous,''I added.

"Secondly you have to give it to me whenever I want it,''he said.