Chapter 8 - Before Vacation

Lily's point of view

I wake up to the sound of my bedroom door being slammed open. I open my eyes and look at the door and see Trevor and Turcs standing in the door. I look over at Jamie and see he's still sound asleep.

"What do you two want?" I ask annoyed.

"We wanted to wake y'all up." Trevor shouts as he starts running to jump on us. I roll into Jamie to avoid being crushed, which didn't work. Turcs doesn't take too long to jump on us too.

"What the fuck is happening?" Jamie asks. He instinctively wraps his arm around me to pull me into him.

"I would like to know the same damn thing." I say rolling my eyes at the boys.

"We wanted to wake you two up, we were getting bored. Plus, it's 10:17. You needed to wake up anyways." Trevor says to us.

"Why'd you wake us up. We still have four hours before we even have to leave." I say annoyed.

"Well Lily, you take forever to get ready, so we needed to wake you up. Poor Jamie just so happened to be in the crossfire." Turcs says.

"I hate you both." I say rolling my eyes at the boys.

"Love you too." They both say at the same time. I just groan and roll over to go back to sleep. Jamie was against that idea apparently because he got up, and pulled the blanket off of me.

"Why must you people be like this?" I ask as i get up.

"Someone's gotta keep you in check." Turcs says laughing. I shoot him a glare making him laugh at me even more.

When i get up, everyone else follows me as i walk into the kitchen. I get some water before walking back into my room to get ready to go to the airport. I haven't even packed yet, so i do that first. It takes me about an hour and a half to finish. When I'm done, I get ready for the airport. I went with black leggings, black converse, and one of Jamie's ducks sweatshirts. I curl my hair and then put my curling iron into my suitcase.

It's about 1:45, so we're getting ready to leave for the airport. We board at 4. We're all lugging our suitcases to the Uber we called, because we're not leaving a car there for almost two months. Turcs gets a good look at me and the sweatshirt I'm in, and decides to say something.

"Hey, whose sweatshirt is that? I thought Trev was number 11?" He asks. Then the other two turn to look at me. I roll my eyes at all of them.

"It's Jamie's, he gave it to me this morning." I say to him.

"Awwwwww" Trevor and Alex say at the same time.

"Are we getting into the Uber or not?" I say climbing in. Alex sits in the front with the driver, and i sit in between Jamie and Trevor. It's a short ride to the airport. When we get there, the driver is helping us with our bags. Jamie grabs mine and hands it to me. I mumble a thank you.

"Y'all ready?" I ask them. They all say yes in unison. I just laugh at them. We get through security and to our boarding area. By now it's about 3:15, so we still have some time to kill before we start boarding. Jamie and i sat next to each other, while the other two sat across from us. I'm scrolling through TikTok when Jamie lays his head on my shoulder.

"Awww y'all are so cute." Alex says as i lay my head down on top of his.

"Shut up Turcs." I say smiling.

"Hey give me one of your AirPods. I wanna watch your TikTok's too." Jamie says, with a slight smile on his face. I take my other AirPod out of the case and hand it to him. We stay like this until they call us to board. Me and Jamie are next to each other on the plane, I called the window seat. That's the best one. You can't tell me I'm wrong. Trevor and Alex are behind us.