Chapter 25 - Home

Lily's point of view

Our alarms go off around 6:45. I take a quick shower and change into a pair gray of sweatpants, and a long sleeve university of Michigan shirt. I decide on my white converse. Jamie also took a shower. He settled on gray sweatpants, and a ducks shirt with his white Air Max's.

We're all piled in the car, and for whatever reason i'm the one in the middle. If i had it my way, Jamie would be in the middle. We arrive at the airport, and we go through the moment I've been dreading.

"Bye Tina. It was so nice to meet you." I say smiling at her.

"It was so nice to meet you too hon. You're good for him. She says. She whispers that last part before pulling away from the hug.

"It was nice meeting you Lily. Please come visit soon." Gary says.

"We will, I'll drag him if i have too." I say laughing.

"Ah turn. See ya." Charlie says pulling me into a hug.

"See ya." i say smiling. I let Jamie say bye to his family while i stand back. He and I start walking towards security. He grabs my hand while we're standing in line.

"Hey you okay?" He asks me. I smile up at him.

"Yea i'm fine." I say. He just nods his head and smiles. We get through security about an hour later. Even at 8 in the morning, security is one hell of a bitch.

We find our gate a couple minutes later, but we've still got like 2 hours until we take off. Like I said, long day ahead. I decide i'm going to take a nap. I grab my blanket from my bag and i lay my head on Jamie's shoulder.

I guess i fell asleep quickly because next thing i know Jamie is moving his shoulder to wake me up. "Come on. We're about to board." He tells me. I grab my things and stand up with him.

"Thanks for being my pillow." I joke.

"No problem." He says smiling.

They call our boarding group a couple of minutes later. He and I find our seats and i let him take the window seat. The flight is a little over an hour, so i'm not too bothered about it.

We take off and i start reading the book i brought. I put in my headphones because Jamie is taking a nap. About an hour later, we start our decent. I take my headphones out and wake Jamie up.

"Hey we're about to land." I say when he wakes up. He just nods his head and sits up. I laugh at him and his tired face. We land and we start getting off of the plane. We make it to baggage claim and you'd think Jamie just fought in a war with how tired he looks.

We get our bags and start walking towards the exit. When we see Jack i see he brought Trevor with him. Trevor is dressed in some "driver outfit." Hat and all. It's honestly a funny sight.

"Hi boys." I say giving them both a hug. "Nice fit." I say laughing at Trevor.

"Sup, i'm your driver." Trevor says laughing. Jamie and i roll our eyes at the kid.

"Hi Jack." Jamie says. "Sup Trevor." Jamie and Trevor share some handshake.

"Alright now that we're reunited, can we get going? I'm hungry and i know mom made lunch." I say. Trevor rolls his eyes.

"Yea yea yea lets go." Jack says also rolling his eyes. We all climb into the car and Trevor starts driving. We get home about 45 minutes later. When we get home, Turcs and Cole are standing on the porch.

"My children are waiting for me!" I yell pulling them both into a hug.

"Yes your kid's missed you." Turcs says laughing. Quinn and Luke come out and say hi as well. Then all of the umich boys come piling out of the house. They all give me hugs individually.

"Sup Mr Columbus. You're doing great." I say to Adam. He just laughs and says thank you.

"OH. Does this mean we can play the game we were promised?" Luca says. I laugh.

"Later, yes we can play. Jamie and i just got home." I say.

We all walk inside while Jamie and I take our bags upstairs to my room. We lay down for a few minutes until Luke comes barreling into my room.

"Okay cuties. Anyways. Help me!" He shouts hiding on the other side of my bed. Just then, Owen and Ethan come running in.

"Oh so you're big talk but hide behind your sister!" Owen says.

"Yes! Ethan won't touch her." Luke says.

"Lily, please move." Owen and Ethan ask nicely. Jamie and i get up and move.

"Traitors!" Luke shouts. "Jack! Quinn! Someone!"

"Okay someone tell me whats going on." I say. Ethan turns to me while Owen is still trying to get Luke.

"Your brother decided he was gonna take our phones after losing in Crazy 8's. He was talking all that shit, then got mad when he lost." He says.

"Yea that's Luke. Hold on." I say. I move Owen out of the way. I stick my hands out, signaling for Luke to give me the phones. When he does, i hand them back. They both mumble thank you's and walk out.

"What a traitor." Like mumbles before walking out. Me and Jamie walk downstairs to get lunch. My mom made burgers and god damn were they amazing.

————-

After dinner we decided to go outside and just have fun. While i'm minding my business, im pelted in the back of the head with a snowball. I turn around and see Cole running away. "Oh you're on!" I say. I chase him and tackle him.

"Ow! Jamie get your woman!" Cole yells. Next thing i know, Jamie is lifting me off the ground.

"You fucking traitor." I mumble. Jamie carries me inside and takes me upstairs. "Wha-" This mother fucker dropped me on the bed.

"We're going to bed. You can kill Cole tomorrow, i'm tired." He says laying down. I smile at him. In a few short minutes, we fall asleep.