Chapter 34 - Round 2 (pt 3)

May 8

Trevors point of view.

Outgoing call to: Favorite Twin 💃🏼🫶🏼

"Hello?
Hey, how are you holding up?
Like shit. You know, i blame you for this. Mr "I don't want to see your relationship come to an end."
I'll take full responsibility.
Good. How's he doing though?
He's miserable. He's barely left his room.
Well he's the one who wanted this. Um, i wanted to talk to you about something.
What's up?
I'm moving out.
What!?
Im not going far, im moving into Turcs' place. He heard what happened, thanks by the way, and offered it to me.
Okay. Do you need help with anything?
No i should be fine. Don't tell Jamie though. Please.
Okay yea i can do that for you.
Thank you so much! I gotta go. Love you trev.
Love you too Lily. Call me if you need anything.
I will! Bye!"

She hangs up the phone, and i take this opportunity to barge into Jamie's room. "Do you have ANY idea of what's been done?" I yell.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"She's moving out. Not only out of here, but she's moving out Anaheim!" I say. He shoots up.

"She's. What!?" He yells.

"Yes! She's moving to LA! You two have to fix this, now!" I yell.

"Listen, Trevor, there's nothing i can do about it. If she wants to move, we should let her. I hate that it's that far away, but it's what she wants. We should respect that." He says calmly.

"So you're giving up on her? Just like that? After everything you two went through together?" I ask, trying to gain my composure.

"Yes Trev, i am. We've hurt each other time and time again, i hate do-"

"So then don't! You love each other! Love hurts, but it also heals. You two can work this out, you just don't want too." I say.

"You're right, I don't want too. Not right now. You don't understand her. You don't feel for her, how i do."

"No, but i have. I was in love with her in high school. That's why i want you two to fix this! She deserves to be happy, and she's happy with you! Letting her walk out of your life like that, is the stupidest thing you can do. So figure it out Drysdale." I say before walking out of his room, leaving both of us to think about what i just said.

When i close his door, i see Caroline sitting up in her bed and a light emitting from her phone. "Um.. how much of that did you hear?" I ask her.

"We heard all of it." She answers.

"We?" I ask. She turns her phone around and i see Lily's face on her phone. She hesitantly says, "hi trev." Caroline turns her phone back around and slightly smiles at me.

"Hi Lily. Um... im going out. I'll see you after the game." I say before grabbing my hockey bag and walking out the front door. As i walk out the door, i feel my phone buzz in my pocket.

Favorite Twin 💃🏼🫶🏼

Why didn't you say anything?

————
Lily's point of view

Zebra 🦆

Why didn't you say anything?

You're my best friends sister. Do you really expect me to do that?

You could have said something to me. I never would have told him.

Why does it matter anyways?