Chapter 21 - Family Christmas

Lily's point of view

Jamie and I have been back together for roughly three months now. It's currently Christmas time. Jamie and I decided to spend Christmas with his family, and New Years with mine. We're in the airport waiting for our flight to be called now.

"Flight 265 to Toronto boarding now." Someone announced over the intercom.

We grab our bags and start getting ready to board. I have my head on Jamies shoulder because it's 5 in the morning and I'm very tired. He wraps his arm around me, pulls me into him, and kisses my forehead. I look up at him and smile. I then look around and see a group of girls looking at us.

"I think those girls over there want you." I whisper to him.

"I know. I had to show them you were mine." He whispers back. I laugh at him.

It's finally our turn to board. We show them our passports and tickets and we get on the plane. We find our seats and put our carry ons in the bins above us. The flight is almost 5 hours, but the time difference is three hours. So we'll be landing at 1:30 their time.

I lay down to take a nap on the flight. While I'm sleeping, someone had taken a picture of us and airdropped it to him.

"Lils wake up." He says. "we're about to land."

"ugh okay." I say as I sit up. The plane lands and we get off and head to baggage claim. I'm leaning into him, because I'm tired and cold. Once we grab our bags, he tells me his parents were picking us up and that his brother was already at the house.

We start walking towards the exit and his mother sees us almost instantly. "Jamie! My god you've grown!" She says as she gives him a hug. "Hello, I'm sorry for being rude. I'm Tina, his mother." She says giving me a hug.

"It's so nice to meet you. I'm Lily." I say to her. His father walks up next to Tina.

"Hi I'm Gary. It's nice to finally meet you. He told us a lot about you." He tells me.

"It's nice to meet you too." I say to him. We all climb into their car and start the drive to their house. I was nervous about meeting them, but they seem so kind and welcoming. They rubbed off on Jamie, in a good way. It takes roughly 30 minutes to get to their house, just because of traffic.

When we get to his house, his brother is on the porch. "Jimmy, welcome home." He says as he pulls him into hug. "Ah you must be the famous Lily. Just gonna say, I'm sorry for him being an idiot all those months ago. But I do have to say, you two are very cute. Sorry, I'm Charlie." He says to me.

"Hi, yes I'm Lily. It's nice to meet you Charlie." I say to him. We all head inside and I see their house is decorated with basically every Christmas thing you can imagine. The tree with lights, ornaments, and presents under neath. The staircase has tinsel wrapped around it, and so many other decorations. It's amazing. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and I pull it out.

The USA boys + Lils

Turcs 🤡