Chapter 17 - Heartbreak

Lily's point of view

I fell asleep on the couch from crying so hard after reading that text. Trevor never once left my side. He called my brothers, and they're all on the next flight here. Trevor said Quinn had a flight at 3am so he'll be here around 6 in the morning. Luke and Jacks flight takes off at 5am do they'll be here around noon.

I'm asleep on the couch, and it's about midnight when i wake up to someone knocking on the door. Trevor opens the door, mumbling something about how Jamie should have his key.

"Hello?" He asks.

"Hi are you Trevor Zegras? And you Lily Hughes?" The person asks. I get up to go to the door, and i immediately panic.

"Yes we are, how can we help you officer?" Trevor asks.

"We have your friend Jamie Drysdale, and the hospital. He was in a car accident." The officer says. My heart drops even further than before. I immediately start running around trying to get a bag together.

"Is he okay? Which one is he at? Is he alive?" I start rambling, and Trevor translates that to the officer for me.

"He's okay, just a few bruises and cuts. Maybe a few broken bones. The one just down the rode. Yes he is alive." The officer answers.

Once I have everything together, me and Trevor high tail it to the hospital. I don't care what happened with that person, i just want him to be okay. The nurses let us see him right away, and i immediately see the cuts, the bandages, the bruises, the sling around his arm, and a brunette girl in the corner.

"Jamie oh my god." I say as i start crying again.

"Hey Lily." He says, almost hesitant.

"So this is the slut?" The mysterious girl asks.

"Excuse me?" Trevor and I ask at the same time, which visibly catches her and Jamie off guard.

"Hayley. Leave." Trevor says. So this is the Hayley. Great.

"No. I'm staying. She's the reason this happened anyways." Hayley says, looking right at me as she grabs Jamies hand. It makes me sick. I walk out of the room and into the waiting room. I decide i needed to call someone, and i chose Jack.

"Calling Twin 💃🏼

hello?
Jack? I didn't wake you did i?
No we've been packing our bags and getting ready. What's up?
Jamie's in the hospital. His ex is here, and she's all over him. She called me a slut. He's broken too. Cuts and bandages all over, a sling around his arm, and bruises all over his face. Jack. I'm scared.
We'll be there as soon as we can, Quinn is already in his airport. What happened to him?
We got into an argument, he left the apartment and went to, what im assuming was his exs house. I guess he got hit on his way home or something.
Wait. His exs house? An argument? What happened? Trevor didn't give us details, just told us to get there cause you needed your brothers.
We've been arguing almost everyday for three weeks. Trevors girlfriend broke up with him, and when he told me i went to give him a hug. This was right after an argument with Jamie too. So he thought the worse, and left the apartment.
I'll kill him if he actually cheated. I love you Lily, and i'm so sorry.
It's okay. Just hurry, please.
We will.
I gotta go, Trev is coming. Love you J.
Love you too L.

After that, i hung up on him and Trevor sat down next to me.

"That's a lot to take in at once, how are you doing?" He asks me.

"Horrible." I say, laying my head back against the wall.

"Everything will be okay. Turcs is on his way, he's almost here actually. I texted him right after we got that text." He says, rubbing my leg.