your opinion matters!

so i've come up with quite a few ideas, and i wanted to leave this up to you, or at least get your opinions. there are six story lines to choose from. two are for Jamie Drysdale, following the same story line as Fearless. one is for Jack Hughes, and one for Trevor Zegras, both following the same story line as Fearless. one for Rutger McGroarty, and the last one is for Mark Estapa.

it took me what felt like forever to come up with these, but now that i'm fairly confident in them - i wanted y'all's opinion. which ever one you guys decide on, or has the most "votes", will be the one i start next. i would like to say, these books will all be published eventually, it's just a matter of time and order. so anyways, here we go:

Speak Now (Jamie's version) - after two years, Lily has been able to move on and find true love again. She met Chris 4 months after her relationship with Jamie ended. They started hanging out, going on dates, and ultimately falling in love. Inevitably, Chris proposed to her at her favorite restaurant on their anniversary. She said yes! When the time came to send out invitations, she ultimately decided to send one to Jamie. After all, they were still in the same friend group. His new girlfriend, Julie, isn't so happy but decides to go to the wedding with him anyways. When it comes down to it, will he object or will he forever hold his peace?

Back to December (Jamie's Version) - a sequel to Fearless: after Jamie tears his ACL, he's not given any other option but to retire. Lily on the other hand, is living her best life. Her career has taken off and she's now a full time photographer for the Kings. Jamie moves back home to Toronto to be with his family while he's trying to heal. The kings are on a road trip, and are playing in Toronto. While out downtown, she runs into the mop of black hair that she knows all to well. He sees her almost immediately, but is too nervous to speak. She comes up to him and starts a conversation, and they exchange numbers to make plans while she's in town. Will they realize the mistake they made, or will they remain where they are now?

The Way I Loved You (Jack's version) - after their first time meeting went wrong, Jack and Diana have never been able to get along. It gets worse when she's suddenly dating the captain of the Devils, Nico Hichier. Where there's Jack, there's Nico - where there's Nico, there's Diana. After a horrible break up, Diana is left stranded in an unfamiliar area. Her best friend moved to California, so her next best option is Jack. After a long heartfelt conversation, they suddenly realize they weren't so different in the end. Can they be friends after all? Will they become more than that?

You Belong With Me (Trevor's version) - Trevor and Caroline have been friends since elementary school. As they grew older, they only grew closer. Throughout high school, Trevor saw Caroline as nothing more than a friend as he was in love with her best friend, Lily. As time passed, he realized that what he really wanted this whole time was right in front of him but is devastated to find out she's in love with someone else. Caroline decides to move to California, from Michigan, to try and turn her life around. When he offers her a place to stay, she can't say no, can she?

Reconnecting... - for most of their childhood, Rutger and Kasey were inseparable. They grew up next door to each other, and their parents were best friends so they weren't given any other option but to be friends too. On Kasey's 10th birthday, her parents packed their bags and moved across the country to Tennessee. Unfortunately for both of them, they lost contact and haven't been able to find each other since. College is fast approaching, and Kasey has had her eyes set on University of Michigan since she was 12. She applies and she's accepted! As soon as the fall term rolls around, she's stoked to move into her dorms. She's walking around the campus trying to find her class, and she runs into none other than Rutger McGroarty. Hockey season quickly rolls around, and much to his surprise she comes to his game in a jersey that's not his. When this sparks an argument, for reasons unknown to both of them, will this be their downfall or will this be a new beginning?

If Only You Were Mine - Delilah has been a long time sports fan. If there was any game on the tv, she was watching it. Any opportunity to go to any game, she was taking it. She took it as far as studying Sports Management at the University of Michigan, the school famous for producing professional athletes. As she's starting her junior year, she's assigned to the University of Michigan's Ice Hockey team. As she has to spend an increasingly amount of time with the team, one of the players catches her eye - Mark Estapa. Mark is your classic hockey player: he's got the hair, he grew up in Michigan, and he's an absolute pain in the ass for everyone - but her. The two start to spend a lot of time together, and quickly become each others best friend. When her boyfriend comes to visit, things turn ugly fast. Can the two find a way to stay friends, or will this be the end for them?