𝟧

𝖫𝖠 | 𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋
𝖠𝗄𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗌, 𝟤𝟥

"You gotta go Kari."

"No the fuck I don't."

"Why you always get so mad at me? I'm just trying to make your life easier. You can take Nyla with you, i'm sure she'll comfort you."

"Ian ready Ryan."

"It's been months you have to sooner of later. Sooner rather than later tho."

"Nah" He shook his head. "For me? You need closure. Running away from it isn't gonna help you. Just call Nyla."

"Why you fuckin' wimme?"

"I'm not, just listen to me I know what i'm talking about. You gotta trust me on this one man."

Akri picked up his phone and sent Nyla a text letting her know he was gonna be on his way to get her soon.

Today was they day he needed to go home. He didn't have to stay he just had to start going so he wouldn't be so sad anymore.

"She's a good friend."

"But she don't know too much 'bout me. Ion feel like explaining anything to her."

"You gotta vent to somebody. Nobody ever cleaned up so you know exactly what you're gonna see when you get there."

He left the apartment exactly how it was the last night he was there. Nobody's been there in months.

"Kari who the fuck are you talking to?! Excuse my language but you been doing this for weeks are you okay?" His mom asked while her and his dad stood there looking at him.

"I'm ite, i'm finna go imma be back later."

"You sure?"
"Yea ma"

"Sum wrong wit det boy Tonya." His dad mumbled walking away. "Be safe Kari."

"I will"

He grabbed his black key then went outside and got in his car. He pressed shuffle on his playlist then 'Worst' By Major Nine came on.

"I wanna see you at yo worst cs when you at yo best man I know det shit hurt. Extra big heart you always put yo friends first." He sang lowly while pulling out the driveway.

About 10 minutes later Kari picked up Nyla. He drove them to his penthouse then sat in the car for a few minutes to get himself together.

"Ite come on." He spoke getting out the car.

"Where we at?" She asked but he didn't respond. Once she got out the car he locked the doors and got his key out.

When they got on the elevator he pressed the button for the tenth floor.

"You gone tell me where we at?"

"We goin' to my penthouse so I can clean it then we gone leave. I shoulda told you first but ian wanna come by myself."

"Ian been here since the night my girl got killed. Matter fact nobody been here so it look the exact same."

"What happened to her?"

"She had asked me to go get her package from the lobby do I did. It ain't take me but a few minutes. When I got back the front door was open n she was just layin' there inna living room bleedin' out. Whoever did it shot her three times."

"Twice in her back n once in her head. By the time I got back she was unconscious. I spent days with her inna hospital thinkin' she was gone wake up. But she didn't, ian never get to hear her voice again."