𝟤𝟪

𝖫𝖠 | 𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍
𝖭𝗒𝗅𝖺 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌, 𝟤𝟣

"They sticked my baby?" Kari pouted pulling Nyla into a hug. "Mmhm" She nodded

"Least you know yeen pregnant." He responded trying to lighten the mood. "I'd rather be pregnant than get a fucking shot, let's go home- actually feed me cs i'm hungry."

"Who you talkin' too?"

"Kari can you please get me some food? I'm hungry."

"Oh ite... I got you." As they walked out of the doctors office he put his arm around her. "Issa wing place right there you want det?"

"Yea, we can try it."
"Bet"

They walked across the street then went inside the place. It was pretty much empty but there were two other people in line.

The girl in front of them caught Nyla's attention, she looked so familiar to her. "There go yo bitch Akari." Nyla pointed out.

"Stop playin' wimme."

"You fucked her, you not gone speak to her?"

"Muhfucka is you gone speak to her? Ian think so, fuck outta hea."

"Why you getting so feisty? I was just playing boy, calm down."

"My bad... i'm a married man na ion like them kinda jokes."

"Boy" Nyla giggled

They moved up in line then Kelis ordered her food. Once she realized who was behind her she made a stank face.

"What bitch?" Nyla blurted out. "Nobody even worried 'bout you, gone on somewhere."

"Yeen finna argue wit my wife. Take allat shit somewhere else." Kari spoke "Yo wife? I'd hate to be her cs you embarrassing as fuck. You corny to everybody but her."

"Won't you just tryna fuck? But i'm corny? Carry yo ass bro. Order what you want Ny." He spoke letting her stand in front of him.

"Hmm" Nyla scoffed with a smirk on her face. Just seeing how upset Kelis got was funny to her.

They ordered their food and waited about 10 minutes to get it.

"And while you hanging witcho cousin... he killed yo girlfriend... now laugh at that." Kelis spoke while walking out. "Fuck she just say?" Kari questioned trying to go after her but Nyla stopped him.

"Just chill before you get up. She could be lying or anything Akari. Do you really think Quan would do something like that? What would even be his reason?"

"These days you can't put shit past nobody. Imma figure out wassup sooner or later. Ion give a fuck 'bout what happen to me I gotta find out."

"I doubt it's true she probably just tryna get under yo skin n make you mad."

"Outta all people why would she lie on him? Det shit don't make no fuckin' sense. It's ite tho imma figure it out."

Kari drove them back to his place then they sat on the couch and cut on a movie to watch while they ate.

"Ion wanna go to court tomorrow. At this point they can just let her ass walk free. Cs this is too much on me."

"Yo other friends ain't reached out to you a nun? I find det shit weird as hell."

"They have, we just not allowed to hang out together because my lawyer said it's not a good idea. They might think we gone try to set Stacie up or sum."

"I guess det make sense a lil bit. Either da bitch gone go to jail or she gone die. She ain't gone eva be able to put her hands on yo again I tell you det."

"I'm over it Akari." Nyla sighed "Well i'm not."

"Good for you I guess. Why crazy shit always happen to me? Ion understand that shit man."

"Iono cs you a good person n you fasho can't do no wrong in my eyes." Kari shrugged "Aww thanks baby." She smiled before laying her head on his arm.

As Nyla washed her face she looked at herself in the mirror. The lights began flickering so she attempted to run out of the bathroom but the door slammed and locked.

Ryan appeared with a devious smile on her face before swapping spirits with Nyla again. She purposely waited on her court date to come up to swap with her again.

Once everything went back to normal she finished her morning routine and put her clothes on.

"Youn pay no bills innis bitch why you slamming my doors?" Kari asked as he entered the room.

"Ian mean to." She responded looking up at him while he towered over her. "How you accidentally slam a door?"

"I was tryna close it too fast." She shrugged

Kari grabbed her jaws then gave her a slow, sloppy kiss. "Real quick Ny?"

"No, I just got finished getting ready. I cannot be late Akari."

"We got time." He responded picking her up to put her on the bed. "Youn listen"

"Clearly you want it too cs yeen movin. Just lay onna bed n look pretty."

1 hour later...

Stacie entered the court room with an officer. Her hands were cuffed behind her back, just seeing her made Ryan want to do something crazy.

When the officer turned his back she ran up and began hitting Stacie. Once she got her down she slammed her head on the ground repeatedly until she saw blood.

She was pulled off of Stacie by Kari and her lawyer. All Kari could do was shake his head in disappointment.

Ryan's soul left Nyla's body so she began having a seizure. At the moment she was soulless and would continue to be that way until Ryan was about to release Nyla's soul from inside the mirror.

At the hospital Kari sat there staring at Nyla. One of her wrists were cuffed to the bed and he hated that. He felt her hand that was cold and stiff. The machine began beeping rapidly and Nyla's body shook a little.

He quickly went to go get a nurse. They made him stay in the hallway. About 15 minutes went by and one of the nurses came back.

"She's not looking too good. We're gonna run some tests and keep her for another few days. Does she have any family you could contact?"

"Yea" He nodded

Kari wasn't going to call them at the moment because he didn't want to deal with anybody else's emotions when his were all over the place.

He didn't understand why this kept happening to her out the blue. Whatever it was he wanted it to be over so she could get back to her old self.