𝟣𝟪

𝖫𝖠 | 𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅
𝖠𝗄𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗌, 𝟤𝟥

"Were you aware that Ryan had multiple hospital visits?" The detective asked. "Nah, what for?"

"She got tested for infections, diseases, and pregnancy three times within two months."

"When was this?"

"February and March of last year. The doctors are saying she was raped. All three times she brought them the clothes she was was wearing but we don't who did it to find a suspect."

"Well it wasn't me I wouldn't do nun like that. She was my girlfriend ian have to rape her anything we ever did was consensual."

"I'm not saying you did but we have to take your DNA anyway."

"Go head, ain't gone be no match."

"And one more thing, the reason she couldn't have kids was because of whoever did this to her. So when we find them they'll be put away for a very long time."

"She ain't tell me nunna dis stuff."

"Rape victims are usually scared or threatened if they say something. She only reported it three times but who knows how many times it really was?"

"Iono dets yo job to figure it out tho."

"9/10 whoever killed her also was the person that raped her. Did she have any conflict that you know of?"

"Nah errbody loved her."

"We'll inform her mom and see what she has to say then we'll get back to you if we have any leads."

"She probably gone lie to y'all again but you can check."

So many things were running through Kari's head. He wanted to know why she didn't tell him and who did it.

After they took samples of his DNA he was free to go home. He couldn't believe her mom would accuse him of any of that.

"I didn't tell you because I was scared."

"So tell me who did it then Ryan."
"I don't think you're ready for that answer yet."

"Yes I am."

"No you're not. You've been high everyday this week except today. You need some stability in your life Kari."

"Not tryna hear det, tell me who did allis shit to you."

"No"

It wasn't that she didn't wanna tell him she just knew him and knew she couldn't. If she did he'd definitely end up in jail and that's not what she wanted for him.

"You being happy and stable is all I want. I hate it when you get stressed out and depressed. You deserve to be happy Kari."

"Imma be happy when I get my hands on whoever the fuck did this shit to you."

"No you not. You never killed nobody in your life you're gonna feel terrible Kari."

"Ion give a fuck. I never played about you i'll kill myself before I go to jail fa murder. Just tell me I promise ian gone get mad."

"I can't tell you yet."

"Youn think what yo folks doin' to me lame?"

"It's very lame but it's nun I can do. I don't even know why people would think you'd ever hurt me. We barely even argued."

"It is sum you can do, tell me who it was."

Ryan disappeared then Kari sighed. He really didn't know who could have done it because she never had beef with anybody.