𝟤𝟤

𝖫𝖠 | 𝖩𝗎𝗇𝖾
𝖠𝗄𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗌, 𝟤𝟥

"What you doin?"

"Just left a job interview now I'm going to get a wax. What you doing?"

"Waitin' on you." Kari responded while softly tugging on his chin hairs. "Aww"

"What yo job interview was fa?"

"To take car of this old lady but I don't think I can do it. When she dies on me imma be so hurt and I don't even know her yet. I have another interview to be a flight attendant tomorrow tho."

"Dets wassup, I hope you get da job. But how you know she gone die?"

"Thanks, me too. She's super old tho, her kids need somebody to take care of her because they too busy. Iono 'bout nobody else but i'll never be too busy to take care of my parents."

"What you gettin' a wax fa?"

"So I can go to a pool party Saturday, it's not for you so iono why you worried."

"I be tryna be cool witcho lil smart mouth ass. Na imma go just to embarrass you."

"Ite now you od."
"You od"

"I missed arguing with you so much friend. That other nigga was fucking me good but he ain't really have no personality like you."

"Nyla when I punch you in yo shit ion wanna hear no cryin. Stop playin' wimme bro."

"Okay, okay." Nyla died laughing but he found nothing funny. "Imma just talk you to later cs you just blew da fuck outta me."

"Nooo I was playing don't hang up on me Kari."

"Nah you won't playin. Why you think det shit was cool to say to me, playin' or not?"

"Akari get ya panties out a bunch. Please just take a joke. Last time I checked we were friends so iono why you so mad."

"In my mind you already know ion think we just friends."

"Stop being delusional then. I'm finna go inside my appointment imma call you back in like thirty minutes so pick up."

"No"
"Or don't" She shrugged before hanging up.

For about thirty minutes Kari sat there scrolling not tiktok not even realizing that much time had went by.

Nyla had called him back but he contemplated for a few seconds on if he should pick up or not.

"I'm at in n out, what you want?"

"Whatever you get just get fa me."

"I love you." She smiled "I love you too. What yo sneaky ass up to?"

"Nun" She shook her head. "Oh ite"

Honestly Nyla was just happy to have Kari back in her life. Those couple of months without him was kinda depressing for her.

It wasn't even the sex she missed she just missed being around him in general.

After Nyla got their food she pulled up to Kari's house. So he went downstairs to get her.

Once they got back to his apartment he locked the door behind them.

"I need a favor."

"Knew it was sum." He mumbled sitting on the couch. "Wassup?"

"Can you help me take my braids out? I gotta get my hair done tomorrow."

"You gettin' real done up fa dis lil party. Who gone be there det you tryna see?"

"Nobody specific I just haven't been outside inna minute. So I gotta look my best."

"Yea imma help you."
"Thanks boo" She responded sitting next to him.

Days later it was Saturday. Kari wasn't in the mood to go anywhere so he decided not to go to the pool party.

He went to visit Ryan's grave instead.

Once he was done doing that he went for a drive.

"You should go to that pool party. Not to have fun, just to keep your eye on Nyla." Ryna spoke randomly.

"Sum gone happen to her?"

"I'm not saying that i'm just saying the company she keeps are terrible people."

"Stacie? Cs I neva liked det bitch off rip I really don't like nunna her lil friends."

"Yea i'm talking about Stacie. She's a hater and she's jealous of everything Nyla has. I don't what exactly what she's gonna do tonight but I know she got it out for Nyla."

"Preciate you fa lookin' out."

"No I appreciate you for changing my flowers nobody has came to see me in so long."

"My bad I just been tryna get me together. Imma start goin' more often."

"I believe you, don't let me down."
"Trust me I won't."

Nobody ever loved Ryan more than Kari. She had family and friends of course but he love for her ran deep and vise versa.

Neither one of them could believe that they were having to function without each other. Kari lost his soulmate and he still wasn't okay with that.

Everyday he wondered who hurt her but he just couldn't picture anybody wanting to hurt her.

He definitely didn't know the person has been right under his nose the whole time.

Kari wet home and shower before finding something to wear to the pool party. He was gonna make his entrance kinda subtle because he didn't want Nyla to see him.

He decided to go with one of his close friends that worked in his shop with him. Kari and Sean grew closer overtime.

Whenever Kari just needed somebody to chill with it was Sean he would call. His other homeboy kinda forgot about him as time went by.

"Damn she bad." Sean spoke looking at Stacie.

"Nigga det ain't what we hea fa."

"Nah det ain't what YOU hea fa. I'm finna go holla at her." Sean responded trying to walk off but Kari grabbed the back of his shirt.

"Nigga I already told ian posta be hea. I'm just tryna watch Nyla n make sure she good."

"Ite bro, you right."

Nyla and her friend had probably already been there for an hour. Nyla was pretty sober but Stacie was already drunk.

Kari looked down at his phone for a second then he heard a whole bunch of yelling going on so he looked back up.

Nyla and Stacie were going back and forth because Nyla was trying to get her to leave because she was drunk and embarrassing herself.

Stacie felt like she was trying to be funny so she got defensive.

Kari didn't know why there were arguing but he didn't like it so he started walking towards them. They were all the way on the other side of the party so he had to push through a lot of people.

"Det bitch crazy." Sean spoke referring to Stacie.

"OUEEE!" Everybody dragged out after Stacie grabbed a bottle and hit Nyla in her head with it twice.