𝟣𝟫

𝖫𝖠 | 𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅
𝖭𝗒𝗅𝖺 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌, 𝟤𝟣

Nyla finally gave Tez her number after his fifth time coming to her job. To her surprise he was actually a cool person to be around.

"Why you in California if you from Memphis? That's so far from here."

"I'm in the military."

"Oh okay I know that's right. If you was tryna talk to me who you bought that perfume for?"

"You all innat." He laughed "But I got it fa my friend cs she been askin' fa it."

"Friend?"

"Yea we just friends ion date people I work wit. She been my only friend since I got hea."

"That's nice I can't be mad at that."

"You been smilin' the whole time, why you so happy?"

"I been a lil sad lately i'm just happy to be out the house and around somebody."

"Sad fa what?"

"This guy that I was dealing with was on some weird shit. It's fine tho I'm starting to get over it."

"Want me beat his ass?"

𝖧𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋.

"Nah it's okay. We talked it out but I'm still in my feelings a lil bit."

"Why y'all stop talkin?"

"I broke up with him so he could properly grieve over his ex. My dumb ass thought he'd just be bettering himself but he start fucking somebody else."

"Damn, how you feel 'bout det?"

"Salty as hell but I broke up with him so I really can't be mad."

"True. It's gone be cool tho cs if y'all meant to be together y'all a get back together eventually."

"I thought you wanted me... how you gone give me relationship advice?"

"Ian no hatin' ass nigga. If yeen fa me then yeen fa me. Plus we just gettin' to know each other right na."

"Mmm"

"What else I needa know 'bout Nyla?" He asked putting his arm around her shoulder. "I done told you everything already."

"You like yo job?"

"Mmm I did at first but then it got boring. Iono what I wanna go do with my life. I literally went to college for no reason."

Nyla really didn't have to work if she didn't want to because all her needs were taken care of by her parents. So they left her wants up to her. That's the only reason she had a job.

"What fa?"
"Business"

"It's a lot a thangs you can do wit det you just bein' lazy."

"I am high key. This girl I know keep asking me to work at this strip club with her but iono."

Tez looked at her then went silent.

"What Tez?"

"Nun" He shook his head. "Just tell me."

"Dets a job fa bitches wit no morals n shit. Not to disrespect yo homegirl a nun but bein' a stripper trashy as hell."

𝖶𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍...

"I never said I was gonna do it, that's like last resort for me. I'm not even comfortable with being naked in front of people anyway."

"Det definitely ain't sum you should even consider then. You too pretty fa to be doin' shit like det."