𝟥𝟣

𝖫𝖠 | 𝖭𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋
𝖠𝗄𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗌, 𝟤𝟦

For the day, Nyla and Akari spent their time shopping. He wanted to treat her to whatever she wanted.

"What da fuck is dis...?" He asked pointing at her wrist. "Stop" She smacked her lips before pulling her sleeve down.

"Why you fuckin' up yo body like det baby? If you needa talk i'm right hea fa you."

"It's just a bad habit I picked up. I get really stressed out sometimes. You weren't there Kari, you don't know what it was like."

"So enlighten me then Nyla. Don't just cut yoself cause you stressed." Akari responded growing very irritated with her. "Like I said you weren't there so chill out."

Nyla was still struggling with ptsd. She was anxious all the time and felt like no one understood what she was going through.

They all thought she was crazy but she really wasn't. Nyla just wished someone would hear her out at least once.

Akari grabbed her wrist and pushed her sleeve up. He saw new cuts and scars from before she came home.

"Ion like dis shit." He admitted "So what do you want me to do? Every time I talk to someone i'm crazy or making shit up. Out of all people I really thought you would believe me man."

He wanted to believe her but the story was just so unbelievable. Akari didn't think Ryan would go that far just to sabotage their relationship when she was supposed to be helping.

"You promise you not gone do it no more?" Akari asked in a soft tone with a look of worry on his face. "No"

"Why?" He smacked his lips. "I don't know what else to do." She shrugged

"We can go to therapy, you can talk to me or whatever make you feel better other than that."

"I do what makes me feel better. Talking does nothing but get me looked at like i'm the crazy person. So no, I don't wanna talk. Let's just finish shopping so we can go home."

"We gone talk about it later." Akari sighed "Sure" Nyla mumbled

After shopping they went home because Nyla wasn't feeling too well. She felt nauseous and very tired for whatever reason.

"You think i'm crazy, huh?" Nyla asked Akari. "Nah, I know wassup. I believe you baby. We gone fix dis shit."

"I don't know i'm gonna deal with a baby and depression. I just wanna be the best version of myself for you and this baby."

Akari pulled Nyla into a hug then kissed her lips. He knew nothing he said or did would make her feel better which upset him.

"We gone make sure you are your best self. You gotta stop that bad habit you got going or you ain't gone ever feel better."

"You hear me?" He asked grabbing her face with both his hands. He kissed her lips causing her to smile a little. "I still don't feel good. I think i'm gonna be sick."

Nyla ran away from him and made it to the bathroom just in time. Hearing Nyla throw up from the bathroom he shook his head not wanting to go in there.

Kari got an email from a random person so he clicked it. There was a link in the email so he went to it.

It was footage from the day Ryan died. In the video you could see his cousin entering their penthouse and coming out shortly after hearing gun shots.

He watched the video over and over as tears dropped from his eyes.