𝟪

𝖫𝖠 | 𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒
𝖭𝗒𝗅𝖺 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌, 𝟤𝟣

Kari hadn't heard from Nyla in a few days so he decided to go to her house. He apologized to her but he never got a response.

Nyla opened the door with a towel wrapped around her body.

"Yes?"

"Is you gone let me in?"
"Why?"

"I miss you." He replied taking his shoes off.

She stepped back and let him into the house before closing the door and locking the door.

"Umm- no" She shook her head as he tried to kiss her. "We friends, don't do too much."

"You mad at me?"

"No. You said we was just friends so don't kiss me no more."

"But you gone keep that ring tho?"

"I am because you gave it to me. It's a promise ring you never said it had nothing to do with a relationship."

"You ain't miss me?" He asked pulling her towards him by her neck. "Huh?"

"I did..."

"So why you tryna play tuff wimme?"

"I'm not, you need to make up your mind and stop playing games with me. I got feelings Kari."

"Ian playin' games witchu. You tryna act like mad n shit but you came to get the door inna towel."

"I just got out the shower."

Nyla was trying her best not to make eye contact with him but it was hard. He lift her face making her look at him.

"Why youn wanna look at me?" He smiled after she moved his hand. "You making me nervous. You finna leave right?"

"No I came to chill witchu."

"Oh well my friend finna come get me so come back later."

"Tell them you not goin."

"No I been waiting all week to go out. You can go home n come back later."

Kari picked her up then started walking towards the stairs. "Put me down!"

"Nah"
"Can you get my phone off the counter?"

"Mm mm"

When they got to her room he threw her on the bed then took his hoodie and shirt off.

Nyla sat in the middle of her bed just staring at him get undressed until he got to his boxers. He got in bed with her and took the towel off her.

"Yeen goin' out tonight."

"Okay"

Kari kissed down her body then when he got to her lower stomach he pushed her legs back.

"Lemme show you how much I missed you."

"Go head" Nyla replied looking down at him.

Nyla woke up seeing Kari sleep on the foot of her bed. She quickly went to her bathroom and got in the shower.

When she got out she got a new towel and wrapped it around her body. As she was about to brush her teeth she looked at her neck and gasped.

"The fuck is this nigga 16? Who does this?!"

She cut the sink water on and brushed her teeth. After Nyla did that she washed her mouth out then went in her room.

"Akari"

"Huh?"

"Why you sleep right there? Just go to your side."

"What time is it?"

"12, i'm finna go you can let yourself out."

"Why you leavin' me?"

"My friends been blowing me up I was supposed to leave hours ago."

"Weird ass" He mumbled

Without saying anything else to her he got up and put his clothes back on. Before leaving he gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Nyla got ready then went outside and got in the car. It was on of her friends birthday and she had an air bnb.

She was supposed to leave at around 9 but Kari ended up coming over.

"Heyyyy!" Stacie dragged out giving her a hug.

"Happy birthday!"

"Thank you but it's not my birthday no more it's a whole new day. I would ask what you was doing but I see." She replied referring to Nyla's neck.

"What's tea Ny? I thought he was playing games with you."

"He ain't play no games today I tell you that."

"Y'all had sexxxx?" She asked with her finger tip in her mouth. "No not yet but he did a lot of things to me. He was mad that I left tho."

"I'd be mad at yo ass too."

"We was sleep but I saw that it won't too late so I still came over to see you. Where's everybody else?"

"They got to fighting so it's just me, you, Sky, and Kimmy."

"Okay, imma leave in the morning cs I got work at 1 tomorrow."

"That's fine"

"Hold up imma come in there inna second Kari calling me."

Stacie nodded her head then went in the living room with the rest of her friends. Nyla sat on the steps then picked up the phone.

"You weird as hell. Ion fuck witchu nomo."

"So why you call me?"

"So I can tell you ion fuck witchu."

"What you want me to say? I told my friend I was gonna spend her birthday with her so I am."

"Nah you wit a nigga don't lie. Ion een know why I trusted you n wasted my time on you."

"A nigga? That doesn't even make sense. How imma go be with a niggas after you but all these damn hickies on my body Akari?"

"I'm sure you figured sum out. I'm finna come pick you up."

"I wanna stay here i'll see you tomorrow man."

Nyla was starting to realize Kari might be a little crazy. She liked it but it was kinda random and she didn't expect it.

"Tomorrow ain't promised. What if I dies tonight? You gone be wishin' you let me come get you."

"Oh my god here you go man. Bye Akari i'll see you tomorrow."

"If you hang up i'm never gonna talk to you again."

"Welp, bye!" She hung up on him then went in the living room with the rest of her friends.