𝟣𝟢

𝖫𝖠 | 𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒
𝖠𝗄𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗌, 𝟤𝟥

Nyla kept looking at Kari from across the room, it had been going on for a few hours so he texted her. They were both at a party but didn't wanna be seen together.

After reading his text she left out the house. A few minutes later he did the same and met her at his car.

"Lil ass dress." He spoke opening the door for her. "I like it." She shrugged getting in.

He closed the door then went on the other side and got in.

"You drunk I can smell it on yo breath." He spoke after kissing her. "All in my damn mouth."

"Who you here with?"
"Stacie"

"You thought it was a good idea to wear det lil shit Nyla?"

"I thought it was cute, you don't like it?"

"Nah you disrespectin' me low key but it's cool. You grown so do what you wanna do."

"How Akari?" She looked at him now being very irritated. "It's other niggas around. I been watchin' you fa three hours I seen everything Nyla."

"Mmcht ion want them. I want you but you don't want me so therefore i'm chilling."

"Who said ion want you?"

"You be acting like you don't. We not teenagers nomo I need you to communicate with me. I'm not finna stick around too much longer if we not getting nowhere."

Kari reached over her and pushed her seat back a little. "You just gone ignore everything I just said Akari?" She asked as he pushed her dress up.

"Baby I heard you."

"So why you not responding?"
"Ian call you out here to argue."

Kari untied her heels and took them off her before making her turn towards him a little.

At this point her dress was up to her waist so she knew what was about to happen.

"Where yo panties?"

"Home" She giggled "Betta fa me."

After feeling how wet she was he slid his ring and middle finger inside her.

"You think i'm playin' witchu?" He asked in her ear. "Chill with another nigga if you want to imma fuck you up."

"You hear me?" He asked slightly curling his fingers inside her. "Yes"

As he continued to hit her spot she moaned louder. While still fingering her Kari starting giving her head.

"Kari... that feels so good!" Nyla whimpered curling her toes. "Oh my god."

"Uhh"

He moved his tongue faster on her clit then she rested her head on the window. She started thrusting into his face while holding onto his locs.

"Ahh fuck right there Kari!"

"I'm cummin!" She dragged out trying to scoot away from him. Kari licked his fingers clean then pulled her closer to kiss her.

"Come cross hea." He spoke sitting back in his seat. She climbed on top of him then undid his belt and jeans before pulling them down.

"You have a condom?"

"Ian fuckin' nobody else n you not either so fuck I need det fa?"

"I'm not on birth control so I was just asking."

"I know how to pull out."
"Mmk Akari"

"Mmk Akari" He mocked her causing her to smack her lips. "Don't piss me off."