𝟤𝟨

𝖫𝖠 | 𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒
𝖠𝗄𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗌, 𝟤𝟥

Kari heard Nyla's cry so he jumped up out of his sleep and quickly cut the light on only to see that Nyla was asleep. He stopped his breathing to see if he could still hear the crying and he did.

He then walked towards the bathroom but it suddenly stopped. There wasn't a lot of things Kari was scared of but at the moment he was actually scared and confused.

"Bae" He spoke shaking her but her body was cold and stiff. Seeing that her lips were purple he started to panic.

Kari rolled her on her back and tried to do cpr on her but nothing changed. He checked her pulse and it was very faint so he called 911.

They arrived to the hotel not too long after. The police questioned him but he was in too much shock to answer anything.

He followed behind the ambulance to the hospital. While he drove, tears fell down his face uncontrollably. He wasn't trying to cry but he couldn't help it.

Nyla meant so much more to him than he realized so he was genuinely hurt. This was the second time he'd fell in love with someone just for them to leave him.

Once he arrived at the hospital he was told to wait in the waiting area. An hour went by then the doctor came out.

"Nyla is stable but she's in a coma and don't know how long she'll be in that state but things are starting to look better already. Does she have any other family you could call?"

"Yea- I can see her?" He asked "Yes sir, right this way." The doctor responded turning around.

He took Kari to the room Nyla was in then left him alone. Kari looked at Nyla and shook his head seeing tubes going down her throat.

Just last night she was fine so he didn't understand what went wrong within hours. Kari sat down on the bed and rubbed Nyla's hand.

Seconds later Nyla started having a seizure so he quickly went to get a nurse. He was asked to stay out of the room so that's what he did.

Once they got Nyla back in stable condition they let him go back inside.

"Does Nyla have any history of any medical problems that you know of?"

"Nah, nun like dis. She woulda told me if she had sum goin' on."

"So how was she last night?"

"Nyla was cool, we went out shoppin' yesterday. We ain't do nun too crazy we was really just chillin' da whole day. She ain't say she ain't feel good a nun. I heard her cryin' while I was sleep so it woke me up."

"How was she when you woke up?"

"Unconscious... her body was cold n stiff then her lips was purple. I tried to do cpr but it ain't work so I checked her pulse. It was barely there but she had one."

"Alright well we're going to run some more test and get back to you."

"Ite" He nodded

Kari sat in the chair next to the bed and looked at her. Nylas fingers moved a little then she started to jump so Kari looked up at her face.

Her eyes lid moved right before she opened her eyes. She looked around then looked at Kari with a look of sorrow on her face.

"You ite?" He asked as the machine started beeping. A nurse rushed in the room to check on her.

"This is gonna be a little uncomfortable okay?"

She slowly pulled the tube out of Nyla's throat then she started to cough.

"Try calming down Nyla, your heart is beating really fast."

She reached for Kari's hand so he held her hand to help herself calm down. "Okay... that's better." The nurse spoke reading the monitor.

"I'm gonna bring her some medication and i'll be right back."

"Ite"

"Bae you okay?" Kari asked "It was so scary." Nyla mumbled before she started to cry.

"I know, it was scary fa me too." He spoke while hugging her. Nyla wanted to explain to him what happened but she didn't want to sound crazy.

--

LA

"Stacie said she sorry allat happened to you. What you wanna say back?"

"Thanks" Nyla shrugged not knowing what else to say. "I told my parents not to tell anybody. They always wanna run they mouths."

"You know how they do. Ion fa det no so ion think we even gone respond to det shit."

"I'm glad you ite tho." He added looking down at her. "Yea... me too."

Nyla put her arms around Kari and hugged him tightly. She knew she should probably leave him alone or bad things would keep happening but she loved him too much.

"I love you Akari."

"I love you more bae." He responded before kissing her lips. "If youn wanna be wimme you can just say det. Yeen gotta die on me n shit."

"Boy I love you, I would never willingly leave you unless you do sum to me. Iono what all that was even about to be honest. My doctors appointment is tomorrow so we gone see then."

"If you die i'm dyin' witchu." Kari spoke while kissing on her face. "I love you so, soooo much!" She smiled

"I got sum to ask you." He cleared his throat. "I was gone ask in Vegas but da trip got cut short." Kari added

"What is it?"

"Man I was gone have fireworks n all typa shit but ian get do what I wanted. I wanna be witchu forever... Nyla I want you to be my wife."

Kari got on his knee and took the ring box out his pocket and opened it. "Aww Akari!" She gasped putting her hands over her mouth.

"Can you be my wife Nyla?"

"Yes!" Nyla blurted out before tears fell from her eyes. Kari slid the ring on her ring finger then stood up and kissed her. "You just made my whole yearrrr!" Nyla cried

"Life too short man youn neva know what's gone happen so we might as well do dis shit na."

"I agree... you asked my dad about this?"

"Fasho. He told me it was cool cs he know how much you love me. Ween gotta rush into it tho, i'm on yo time."

"Okay, dis a nice ring Kari omg!" Nyla smiled looking at her hand. "Shit won't cheap either. I know you bet not take it off."

"Trust me i'm not."